aternie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We handle the highest volume of fleet vehicle sales in the State pretty much. Although our lot is small, our fleet manager is efficient. And, if something were to happen and we didn't have enough space, we would rent a parking lot to make-do for the time we're overloaded :)

There's also our "back lot", which is an off-road adventure all it's own. We have plenty of parking for 4x4's on the mountain behind our dealership.

/john
I saw this from the dealership that I had my reservation with before switching to Stephens. Have you heard anything about this?
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20200923_100129
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I saw this from the dealership that I had my reservation with before switching to Stephens. Have you heard anything about this?
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 20200923_100129

We had heard 2nd Quarter (June), but we haven't heard they've pushed back ordering until January.

/john

aternie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We had heard 2nd Quarter (June), but we haven't heard they've pushed back ordering until January.

/john
Thats the only thing that stood out to me too. I know June for start of deliveries but the ordering date was my question. Not that it matters I guess since the delivery date appears to be the same.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats the only thing that stood out to me too. I know June for start of deliveries but the ordering date was my question. Not that it matters I guess since the delivery date appears to be the same.
My bet is that Cricket doesn’t know what the hell she is talking about, and confused the time window for reservation orders with the dealer stock order window.

aternie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My bet is that Cricket doesn’t know what the hell she is talking about, and confused the time window for reservation orders with the dealer stock order window.
In my experience in dealing with Cricket, I would not be surprised in the least if that were the case.

Sponsored

SuckItMcGee

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB, 2020 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can tell you that when I reserved on 8/10, the confirmation on Ford's website mentioned that I would be able to place my order in Jan. of '21. I'm thinking that the later the reservation was made, the further out you'll be able to order. Sounds like Ms. Cricket might have misunderstood this to mean ALL orders would be pushed out.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just jumped to Stephens today, nowhere in Florida or close by will come close to their deal not to mention I may just do the Hatfield-McCoy Trail among many others while I’m up there. Hopefully I won’t buy too many accessories that I can’t fit the doors in the back with all the savings they are hooking us up with. Thank B6G and Stephens for helping make my dealer decision so much easier of a choice.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just switched my reservation to Stephens today after careful consideration and getting a good feeling with them over the phone. I am in Northern Virginia and 6 hours away but, I am excited to make the trip down and looking forward to working with them on this. hank you Stephens for putting this offer out there for all of us.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just jumped to Stephens today, nowhere in Florida or close by will come close to their deal not to mention I may just do the Hatfield-McCoy Trail among many others while I’m up there. Hopefully I won’t buy too many accessories that I can’t fit the doors in the back with all the savings they are hooking us up with. Thank B6G and Stephens for helping make my dealer decision so much easier of a choice.
In case you did not know, I believe Stephens is putting together a group trail ride on the H-M Bear Wallow trail.

Sponsored

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In case you did not know, I believe Stephens is putting together a group trail ride on the H-M Bear Wallow trail.
I saw they were putting something together but didn't see the trail(s) mentioned yet. Should be a fun dip into the woods...

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the next couple of weeks I’ll be giving my local dealers a shot. I’m in south Florida and expectations aren’t high.

Ryan3

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another Charlotte, NC member probably converting over to Stephens - Sent a few emails to my local dealer and have been given the silent treatment so far.

i-77 here we come

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We're going to work with the Hatfield McCoy Trails (trailsheaven.com) and try to setup some sort of "ride" for new owners. More to come on this.

/john
Any chance for "commuters" coming from IA might be able to join in? ;)