Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The last two scheduling weeks have been for Speciality/Base/2 door/Manual Trans with a few anomalies mixed in.

So a lot of Heritage/Base model 2/4 doors with manual trans.

Judging by your spec and those above you - not surprising =)

Hopefully, they will mix it up in the next scheduling cycles.
I get it but we are missing some of those anomalies on the spreadsheet. I was hoping based on John's percentages that there would be some 2.7l Badlands off the board or maybe it would be me.

My problem with all of it has been I have seen many of my builds (back when I still had Lux even) getting build dates with reservations days to weeks after mine. Not at SAC though. No one below me has been picked up with similar build. Again I understand how all of this has played out. Not bitching. I am glad for anyone that gets scheduled. I am just about done with this process. I need a car soon.
Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my Day 2 reservation today. What a pleasure it’s been to deal with Stephens, from John and all he’s over the past 2+ years, to Ray and Jeremy, who are as organized, classy, and no nonsense/no pressure as you’ve heard.

My flight was delayed and I had a long drive back, but no worries on the Stephens end, as I was there maybe 40 minutes, tops. Amazing.

Fellow Bronco6 member Bubbbba was there today before me, and left a little gift for me. What a great community this is!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 7EB48C15-749D-40FD-AE9D-E72EF973FBF1
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection AA352854-37FF-4E37-AE02-870E94FAC3B0
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 443B69C6-3DE1-4951-87FA-955B861BB1DD

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My big question is... with Ford seemingly scheduling all the MT builds, does that mean they have a fix in their manufacturing process for the MT issue? Or are we all going to be stuck with our transmissions getting futzed with it our local dealers this fall once they start rattling and grinding? lol

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my Day 2 reservation today. What a pleasure it’s been to deal with Stephens, from John and all he’s over the past 2+ years, to Ray and Jeremy, who are as organized, classy, and no nonsense/no pressure as you’ve heard.

My flight was delayed and I had a long drive back, but no worries on the Stephens end, as I was there maybe 40 minutes, tops. Amazing.

Fellow Bronco6 member Bubbbba was there today before me, and left a little gift for me. What a great community this is!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 443B69C6-3DE1-4951-87FA-955B861BB1DD
Congratulations. I'm at the airport en route to SAC now to pick up my Cyber Orange BL. I was so eager to leave this morning that I arrived at the airport without my backpack. No toothbrush, no nothing. At least I was able to score a phone charger cable for a mere $33 at Brookstone!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the email today John along with a build date from Ford for April 3…

Anyone know what the average time is from build to delivery?
I imagine it can vary wildly now but mine was built last year on 6/30 and made it to SAC about 5 days later. I didn't take delivery until after it sat at SAC for a week because I was caught totally off guard. Look for your scheduled build date to jump several times though. I started out at scheduled 6/6 and moved several times to finally land the last day of the month.

Take my post with a grain of salt though. Things might have changed since summer and I don't follow nearly as much as before I got my Bronco from SAC.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My big question is... with Ford seemingly scheduling all the MT builds, does that mean they have a fix in their manufacturing process for the MT issue? Or are we all going to be stuck with our transmissions getting futzed with it our local dealers this fall once they start rattling and grinding? lol
Good question. Besides the tsb to replace sync rings, there hasn't been any communication from Ford.

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congratulations. I'm at the airport en route to SAC now to pick up my Cyber Orange BL. I was so eager to leave this morning that I arrived at the airport without my backpack. No toothbrush, no nothing. At least I was able to score a phone charger cable for a mere $33 at Brookstone!
Thinking about flying in as well. Are you Ubering or did someone from SAC pick you up

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've mentioned this in the M/T thread. Saw a few ask the other night for Matt but of course were filtered out. Doesn't seem like there is a proper fix yet as the replacement trannys and one that has had the TSB done had the issue return. Going cost Ford big time with all the manuals scheduled the past 2 weeks if not addressed before building them. I'd prefer a delay vs having to deal with the issue at a dealer.

Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've mentioned this in the M/T thread. Saw a few ask the other night for Matt but of course were filtered out. Doesn't seem like there is a proper fix yet as the replacement trannys and one that has had the TSB done had the issue return. Going cost Ford big time with all the manuals scheduled the past 2 weeks if not addressed before building them. I'd prefer a delay vs having to deal with the issue at a dealer.
Maybe just maybe they did / are fixing at the plant. Picked up my 11/17 blend date bronco yesterday. This could explain the delay but who know transparency is not a concept Ford embraces.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe just maybe they did / are fixing at the plant. Picked up my 11/17 blend date bronco yesterday. This could explain the delay but who know transparency is not a concept Ford embraces.
I sure hope you are correct but not hopeful. If you look at the spreadsheet, there are Broncos with the issue beyond your blend date and some have gotten newer replacement transmissions, same results. It's a shame as the manual should be pretty much bulletproof. Then again, we are talking China here.

Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sure was there. Looks like I am getting jobbed out of $2000 in MY 2022 price protection.

Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whys that?
Was not on my paper work for 2 door. Ford customer service and marketing both say dealer needs to fix it, dealer says nothing they can do.

@Ford do you want my vin you know dealer.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was not on my paper work for 2 door. Ford customer service and marketing both say dealer needs to fix it, dealer says nothing they can do.

@Ford do you want my vin you know dealer.
I'd assume that Stephens tried to help you with it, but I've read in another thread that the Price Protections apparently have an expiration date. A few people had success with what I'm posting below:

Not saying that will get you anywhere, but it's worth a shot. I'll try and find the info for you.

Here is the thread:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/price-protection-2023-why-certificate-may-not-show-up.63061/

Those who had success did this:

"If your certificate is missing, then your dealer needs to contact their Inventory Manager at Ford. That Inventory Manager needs to contact the Contests and Incentives Team... which will track down your missing certificate"

I'd assume this is something you would talk about with those who helped you with the buying process - not John. As he has nothing to do with that.
Sponsored

Last edited: