Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’m extremely late to the party here, while everyone else was reserving back in July, I am just starting to look into reserving a Bronco. I’m in Pittsburgh so Stephens is not that far for me.

I just want to make sure I got this right....
If I put a reservation in now, it would most likely be a 22 model year and I probably wouldn’t take delivery until 2022. Is that correct? (Im fine with taking delivery in 22, not in any rush)

Also, is it still just a $100 deposit to reserve and nothing else due until the vehicle is delivered. Which would be at that point your down payment plus $265 fees plus PA state tax?

Anything that I’m missing? This forum has been great for information but there is a lot to read through and catch up on since July. Thanks for any and all replies

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I’m extremely late to the party here, while everyone else was reserving back in July, I am just starting to look into reserving a Bronco. I’m in Pittsburgh so Stephens is not that far for me.

I just want to make sure I got this right....
If I put a reservation in now, it would most likely be a 22 model year and I probably wouldn’t take delivery until 2022. Is that correct? (Im fine with taking delivery in 22, not in any rush)

Also, is it still just a $100 deposit to reserve and nothing else due until the vehicle is delivered. Which would be at that point your down payment plus $265 fees plus PA state tax?

Anything that I’m missing? This forum has been great for information but there is a lot to read through and catch up on since July. Thanks for any and all replies

I would say you're correct on all points. We stand ready to receive your switch :)

/john

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm currently with a dealer closer to me. I made my reservation just a couple days before the September 18th cut off, so I'm not in a rush to get a Bronco. I understand that it might be 2022 before delivery is received.

I'm wondering if I switch now, does my reservation get moved to the back of the line or does it stay where it is?

Also, is Stephens taking trade ins for the Bronco? I know this might seem like a dumb question, but I'd rather ask a dumb question than assume something and be wrong.

Thank you!

Sponsored

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm currently with a dealer closer to me. I made my reservation just a couple days before the September 18th cut off, so I'm not in a rush to get a Bronco. I understand that it might be 2022 before delivery is received.

I'm wondering if I switch now, does my reservation get moved to the back of the line or does it stay where it is?

Also, is Stephens taking trade ins for the Bronco? I know this might seem like a dumb question, but I'd rather ask a dumb question than assume something and be wrong.

Thank you!
Your reservation timestamp will not change if you switch dealers.

Mr Big

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my reservation in the books. better late than never ?

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Switched to Stephen’s back on October 28th. Called Tina and made my reservation payment Monday. Very easy process with Ford, very easy process with Tina (called her Gina a few times). She was super friendly and the way she conducted herself on the phone made me comfortable with the decision to switch. If everyone else is as friendly and knowledgeable as Tina this will be a great experience.

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don't forget to add sales tax.

It seems everywhere on this site, I see people calculating the price, but they always forget to account for their state's sales tax. Adding 5%-7% to the price adds thousands of dollars to the final price. Obviously, if you have a trade-in, that will reduce the tax burden, but tax is the single thing I see people not calculate into their final price (including all of the spreadsheets floating around).

I just don't want people to be shocked. Unless I'm missing something about sales tax when it comes to car sales?
So true!
Glad I live in NH!

mr. snuffleupagus

Badlands
First Name
Brandt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does @Granger Ford have a similar page/ commitment from their GM? I know they have been super transparent like Stephens.

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does @Granger Ford have a similar page/ commitment from their GM? I know they have been super transparent like Stephens.
Not sure which page is referred to but the owner is on here and has created a post laying out their offer to B6G members.

mr. snuffleupagus

Badlands
First Name
Brandt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@jonwithanelcamino thanks I have seen their commitment and very much trust them. I do like the idea of seeing the GM letter as further proof this deals will be honored.

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure which page is referred to but the owner is on here and has created a post laying out their offer to B6G members.
Here is the Stephen's Bronco Offer page. It contains all you need to know.
http://www.stephensauto.com/2021-bronco/

The offer is so good that I'm coming down from NH to take advantage of it.
If you live close by and want to save a couple of thousand bucks, you should go for it.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here is the Stephen's Bronco Offer page. It contains all you need to know.
http://www.stephensauto.com/2021-bronco/

The offer is so good that I'm coming down from NH to take advantage of it.
If you live close by and want to save a couple of thousand bucks, you should go for it.
Thanks for sharing! I’m glad you’re supporting them!

I, like you, am headed out of state for mine. Coming from CA to pick mine up in Iowa ;)
Sponsored