Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@cnesbit and @patientB Check the backdoor again. Within hours my EDD is back to 1/3/23-1/9/23. I work in software, and I can say with certainty that whatever they are using to estimate these dates is a total fail and should probably be removed from public view.
Same EDD for me. My Badlands is also one of the MY22 Bronco's on the SAC website.
Sponsored

Last edited:

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@cnesbit and @patientB Check the backdoor again. Within hours my EDD is back to 1/3/23-1/9/23. I work in software, and I can say with certainty that whatever they are using to estimate these dates is a total fail and should probably be removed from public view.
Yeah, I got the same thing.

To recap, since 1998, I've placed factory orders with:

VW
MINI (twice)
Toyota (Three times - MR2, FJ Cruiser, 4Runner)
BMW
FIAT (Abarth, of course)
Jeep (twice)

So this is my ELEVENTH experience of a factory order.

I remain amazed and amused at Ford's ineptitude, yet I still am enamored enough with the thought of a two door, 7- speed Bronco to put up with it.

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just confirming - has anyone following this thread picked up from Stephens (or "gotten the call") in the past six weeks?

It seems Ford is having issues finding shipping trucks.

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just confirming - has anyone following this thread picked up from Stephens (or "gotten the call") in the past six weeks?

It seems Ford is having issues finding shipping trucks.
Nope. I'm expecting I'll be on the same truck as you. EDD keeps changing (today again). Seems like a last-in, first-out shipping problem to me.

Kren

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just going to get a Gen 1 Raptor and move on....

Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the guys who have gotten built lately. How many of you have tow. I’m considering adding it back.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
For the guys who have gotten built lately. How many of you have tow. I’m considering adding it back.
I'm also considering adding tow back. I asked in another thread and the response was that it's "under capacity" meaning it shouldn't be a constraint. Info came from an Long and McArthur youtube video I believe.

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did NOT have tow on my 12/9 build. Already bought the receiver from Ford parts over a year ago.

Hammey

Badlands
First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1970 Corvette. and a Beagle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i have tow on mine. I figure i have been waiting for over two years, i might as well wait for what i want :)

Last edited:

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, how far out is scheduling at this point. I haven’t seen scheduling lately. TIA

Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also for the guys that have taken recent delivery or anyone else that knows. What is the story with the sub or seven speakers on the high and mid trims. Was that just a fluke that some people got it or is that what ford is shipping now.

KVK

Black Diamond
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09’ F150, 89’ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry I haven’t been paying attention the past few months. Maybe I stupid question here but are the folks receiving their Broncos now MY23 or last of the 22s? Thanks.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry I haven’t been paying attention the past few months. Maybe I stupid question here but are the folks receiving their Broncos now MY23 or last of the 22s? Thanks.
Both. Several folks have received their MY23 Bronco. I, and a few others, are still waiting for our MY22 Bronco. The latest estimated ship date for mine is 24 - 30 January. I expect this date to change to February simply because I've received eight different delivery dates since the beginning of December.

Reactions: KVK

KVK

Black Diamond
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09’ F150, 89’ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Both. Several folks have received their MY23 Bronco. I, and a few others, are still waiting for our MY22 Bronco. The latest estimated ship date for mine is 24 - 30 January. I expect this date to change to February simply because I've received eight different delivery dates since the beginning of December.
Thanks.

cnesbit

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door '22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Few others" is one of the nicest things I've been called!

I expect nothing at this point other than my 22 Bronco... Eventually. No one I can get in touch with seems capable of giving me any answers or updates, other than the algorithm that continually shifts the ETA. I absolutely understand that things happen, stuff changes, and many things can occur outside anyone's reasonable level of control. I cannot understand a business that keeps it's customers in the dark.
Sponsored