First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dang, you're only 17-ish spots ahead of me on the latest sheet (which I know is way out of date now). But still... this is exciting!

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wohooooo. I backdoor shows me scheduled too. Iā€™m an early 21 order 2dr lux badlands M/T no tow, no bumper.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 29B99C65-7674-4AB6-A752-A9277A9091D1
I donā€™t see you on the spreadsheet. Iā€™m curious where I am in relation to you.

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I donā€™t see you on the spreadsheet. Iā€™m curious where I am in relation to you.
On this Iā€™m an number 286 in column ā€œAā€ not sure if a new one is out

Sponsored

dsvictorruiz

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG A35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang, you're only 17-ish spots ahead of me on the latest sheet (which I know is way out of date now). But still... this is exciting!
How did you know heā€™s 17 spots ahead of you? I was just looking at
How did you know heā€™s 17 spots ahead of you? Please share. I was just looking at that list from Stephens, tā€™s from December 2021. Iā€™m already losing hope that may I get the bronco this year.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wow, lucky to have jumped so far ahead! I'm jealous, but it looks like some of the higher trim 2 door manuals were selected this week :)
They've been getting at least 1 2-door manual every scheduling period for my 2023. I wonder how many were scheduled that aren't active on the forum. Some people have given up and dropped out, and that's fine, it's their prerogative. But is SAC getting 60-90 for the year or +20 per month? There are only a couple dozen out of +200 that chip in on here.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone confirm John @StephensAutoCenter is back in the saddle? Itā€™s now Jan. 2023 and I believe he is suppose to return this month.

Sponsored

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wow, lucky to have jumped so far ahead! I'm jealous, but it looks like some of the higher trim 2 door manuals were selected this week :)
I know, I feel like I won the lottery, I know people have been waiting much longer but almost 2 years is plenty long for me.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can anyone confirm John @StephensAutoCenter is back in the saddle? Itā€™s now Jan. 2023 and I believe he is suppose to return this month.
I emailed on Monday and it sounds like heā€™s still recovering. He referred me to Jeremy Toler in his absence.

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know, I feel like I won the lottery, I know people have been waiting much longer but almost 2 years is plenty long for me.
Normally I'd be cranky about a two door jumping me but I just started the mortgage process for a house so a car loan would be bad right now. šŸ˜† Congrats! Hopefully my number is pulled in the next few months.

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Stephens website currently lists 15 Broncos as "In Stock", which I believe is Ford-speak for "built and awaiting shipment". You can click the window stickers and see they're all Special Orders.

Nine 2022s and six 2023s, one of which is mine.

I've been waiting since the 12/5 build week for mine to be loaded on a truck to get to WV, as have at least two others here.

No new units have joined the website in the past couple weeks.

Do with that data as you will!