l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

interesting. i guess the packages are cumulative!

if i remember correctly, 334A is the baseline badlands
and the addition of each package bumps the trailing letter
all the way up to D

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screen Shot 2023-01-28 at 4.24.03 PM

Last edited:

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to Bronco John, Ray and Jeremy, I brought my 2022 Badlands home today. No pics yet but will post one or two later. For the 50 miles I drove it home, it's awesome so far. A little bit of wind noise but not bad as some folks have experienced.

I think I was in and out of the dealership in about 20-30 minutes. I did interrupt Ray's lunch and I do apologize for that. Ray and Jeremy were super friendly and absolutely zero pressure to purchase any add-ons (aka extended warranty). Jeremy couldn't find my price protection in the system so I'll call Ford on Monday to try and track it down. Honestly, I'm not that concerned about it. I'm just happy to FINALLY have a Bronco.

What does suck is just now getting a MY22 Bronco but, again, I'm glad to be part of the Bronco owners club.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone else get bumped today? Just got my 4th schedule change. Went from 2/13 to 2/20. What a shit show!

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else get bumped today? Just got my 4th schedule change. Went from 2/13 to 2/20. What a shit show!
I think I got bumped 6 times last year. Went from dates ranging the 6th to the 30th, get used to it.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think I got bumped 6 times last year. Went from dates ranging the 6th to the 30th, get used to it.
Hopefully i only have two more schedule changes! I expect more than that though!

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 Toyota 4x4, '93 FJ80, '01 F250 4x4, '86 FXRS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just checked, mine remains the original week of 02/20. Are you a 7MT? Lots of them that week.

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my 2022 Badlands Friday afternoon and wanted to give a shout out to SAC (left a more extensive review on Google). Great experience working with Ray and Jeremy. Would have been out the door in 30 minutes had I not shot the breeze with them for a little while. Anyone who's coming from a short wheelbase Jeep (like me) who hasn't yet driven a Bronco, you will be pleased with how well the Bronco steers, tracks, and handles. I drove over 200 miles through the mountains and hills of WV, KY, VA, TN, and NC on my two-day trip home, and I would have been white knuckled, scared sh*tless in my last JK.

Sponsored

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked up my 2022 Badlands Friday afternoon and wanted to give a shout out to SAC (left a more extensive review on Google). Great experience working with Ray and Jeremy. Would have been out the door in 30 minutes had I not shot the breeze with them for a little while. Anyone who's coming from a short wheelbase Jeep (like me) who hasn't yet driven a Bronco, you will be pleased with how well the Bronco steers, tracks, and handles. I drove over 200 miles through the mountains and hills of WV, KY, VA, TN, and NC on my two-day trip home, and I would have been white knuckled, scared sh*tless in my last JK.
Congrats! Did you camp overnight and have a set route? I plan to take a couple of days and am wondering if I should just wing it concerning route and camping.

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Did you camp overnight and have a set route? I plan to take a couple of days and am wondering if I should just wing it concerning route and camping.
You're much closer I assume, so you have more flexibility I'm certain. I gave a lot of thought as to how I was going to drive the vehicle home, and I was constrained by a couple of things:

a. I absolutely didn't want to take the most direct route home, which would have been 90% interstate driving (i.e., constant RPM/cruise control). I'm a little old-fashioned/paranoid about breaking in an engine, and I wanted to ensure that to the extent possible I would be varying engine speed and load as much as possible. I stopped more frequently for breaks and such, as well.​
b. It was going to be a 2 day trip for me anyway, regardless of route since I had to wake up early to catch a 6 am flight to Atlanta, then connect to get to Charleston, WV, then get to SAC. I had already been awake 10-11 hours on little sleep by the time I departed SAC. I executed an indirect route stopping overnight at hotel in Johnson City, TN. I ate a big supper at Chili's that included 4 beers, and I slept like a baby.​
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1675112284819

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're much closer I assume, so you have more flexibility I'm certain. I gave a lot of thought as to how I was going to drive the vehicle home, and I was constrained by a couple of things:

a. I absolutely didn't want to take the most direct route home, which would have been 90% interstate driving (i.e., constant RPM/cruise control). I'm a little old-fashioned/paranoid about breaking in an engine, and I wanted to ensure that to the extent possible I would be varying engine speed and load as much as possible. I stopped more frequently for breaks and such, as well.​
b. It was going to be a 2 day trip for me anyway, regardless of route since I had to wake up early to catch a 6 am flight to Atlanta, then connect to get to Charleston, WV, then get to SAC. I had already been awake 10-11 hours on little sleep by the time I departed SAC. I executed an indirect route stopping overnight at hotel in Johnson City, TN. I ate a big supper at Chili's that included 4 beers, and I slept like a baby.​
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1675112284819
Sounds like an awesome trip! My thoughts exactly about breaking in. I want to take a couple of days to leisurely drive and stop whenever I want to let me or the Bronco take a break. No interstates for sure. Just hoping that the weather cooperates, even though it will be a blast regardless.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is fantastic. I'll be driving up from Concord, NC, so I might follow the northern half of your route exactly.

I'm currently trying to figure out the feasibility/logistics of road-tripping up there with my wife and two dogs... We'd have to offload all our camping gear out of our trade-in and into the new Bronco in SAC's parking lot, sign the paperwork, and then immediately take it camping. Ha.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is fantastic. I'll be driving up from Concord, NC, so I might follow the northern half of your route exactly.

I'm currently trying to figure out the feasibility/logistics of road-tripping up there with my wife and two dogs... We'd have to offload all our camping gear out of our trade-in and into the new Bronco in SAC's parking lot, sign the paperwork, and then immediately take it camping. Ha.
I’m in Charlotte and mapped out the same route yesterday.
Sponsored