stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 4 pin is plug and play. No splices. Curt offers both LED and non LED kits. Still need to power the little box by running a wire to a 12v source. I’ve always just run to the battery as there is an inline fuse.
Nice! I haven't been paying attention lately. Maybe I'll do that instead the 7 pin route.
Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I haven't been paying attention lately. Maybe I'll do that instead the 7 pin route.
I’m not sure about the hitch. They charged me $200 to install my level kit. Which should have been more labor than a hitch.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tow was actually removed as a constraint earlier this year, but if you have a VIN it's probably too late to add it.
I left tow but dropped the other 3 and got scheduled. Wish I would have kept the hard top lol.

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I left tow but dropped the other 3 and got scheduled. Wish I would have kept the hard top lol.
I added Tow back when I dropped my Lux, kinda wish I'd kept my Lux since it seems I'd have likely still been scheduled. Oh well. I can add the important stuff from Lux later, was gonna add Tow but figured I wanted some kind of consolation for removing Lux.

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Im a 3/16 build date. Just got this response from Ford Performance chat.

According to the system, it shows as last updated on 03/16, and shows as "In production / Produced" with an ETA displayed as 03/24 - 03/30

It is likely already on its way to your dealership. In my experience, these road convoy delivery methods usually do not update the system until the vehicle is considered as "delivered"

I would reach out to your sales person to see if they can confirm the same ETA

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any updates on PP for the oddball group of 22's that picked up in 23? It's been 8 weeks or so and I haven't heard anything about it. Still waiting.

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone received any word from SAC about deliveries they're expecting this or early next week?

Estimated delivery for my Bronco is 3.27 thru 4.2; it could be arriving any day now!🙏

Jrt

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just saw this very large tread today. I've been trying to get 3 close dealerships to order me a 4 door, base or big Ben, manual Bronco. I do not want the larger tires, just regular suspension and tires. I'm not getting anywhere is this impossible to get?

Sponsored

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just saw this very large tread today. I've been trying to get 3 close dealerships to order me a 4 door, base or big Ben, manual Bronco. I do not want the larger tires, just regular suspension and tires. I'm not getting anywhere is this impossible to get?
No manual transmissions could be ordered in the latest window (Q4 availability I believe).

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pizza tracker updated today to "In Production" though it still says Scheduled Week of 4/11...are they...running...AHEAD of schedule, or is this normal tracker glitch/inconsistency? Still no window sticker.

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pizza tracker updated today to "In Production" though it still says Scheduled Week of 4/11...are they...running...AHEAD of schedule, or is this normal tracker glitch/inconsistency? Still no window sticker.
I noticed that yesterday too! It's strange since I am still not able to view the actual window sticker via the hyperlink. Not sure if it's a glitch in their systems.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screenshot 2023-04-01 at 7.59.31 AM

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw it mentioned in another thread that people have not been getting the model year price protection AND the $2500 offer to drop sas, mic, and/or lux

Anyone experience this? I'm gonna feel pretty taken advantage of if that is the case.

JPNBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw it mentioned in another thread that people have not been getting the model year price protection AND the $2500 offer to drop sas, mic, and/or lux

Anyone experience this? I'm gonna feel pretty taken advantage of if that is the case.
Yea, that’s a huge issue if true
Sponsored