Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my blend date listed on the window sticker was 4/5, modules became active 4/6, and i received my built email 4/7. Shipping to Stephens estimated to be between today (wtf?) and the 13th.

1680864137732.png
mine was delivered about that fast last summer...totally unexpected. It was built on Thursday and sitting at SAC the following Monday.
Sponsored

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the exact same thing because I didn’t want to lose PP. We definitely got played for sure. Pisses me off every time I see new orders getting scheduled with them. It’s probably easier to buy the vehicle vs the hardtop at this point.
What a mess. Do we still get the $2,500 private offer certificate though? I called FoMoCo customer service and they found the PP certificate but didn't see the $2,500 private offer for not having any of the 3 deadly sins on the revamped COVP order. Ugghh

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter

John,

This might help reduce a load of questions and other things (probably not, but we can try) on your finance guy(s) and yourself for the large amount of crazy Bronco owners getting ready to visit y'all in the next few weeks/Months.

What's the current procedure for how Price Protection, Private Offer, and $2500 certificates are being handled?

I understand that price protection will be sent to us at a later date, most likely. (Once Ford credits your books).

How are the private offer and $2500 certificate handled? Same way? Or are these deducted at the time of purchase?

Have there been any recent purchases with the $2500 certificate? Ford is telling several of us (other posts) that qualify - that nothing is showing up on their end.

Last edited:
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter

John,

This might help reduce a load of questions and other things (probably not, but we can try) on your finance guy(s) and yourself for the large amount of crazy Bronco owners getting ready to visit y'all in the next few weeks/Months.

What's the current procedure for how Price Protection, Private Offer, and $2500 certificates are being handled?

I understand that price protection will be sent to us at a later date, most likely. (Once Ford credits your books).

How are the private offer and $2500 certificate handled? Same way? Or are these deducted at the time of purchase?

Have there been any recent purchases with the $2500 certificate? Ford is telling several of us (other posts) that qualify - that nothing is showing up on their end.

Too early to tell on the $2500, if any have taken delivery, I am not aware.

As for the previous PP, it was a "buy and find out" issue. We put the names into Ford's system and if the PP showed, we gave it at the time of delivery. If it didn't show and comes in later, we send a check the customer.

/john

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a mess. Do we still get the $2,500 private offer certificate though? I called FoMoCo customer service and they found the PP certificate but didn't see the $2,500 private offer for not having any of the 3 deadly sins on the revamped COVP order. Ugghh
Well I didn’t read the fine print and switched trims (originally OBX) so I probably won’t get the $2500 I thought I was getting. No way I would take non-Sasquatch on any other trim. I’m happy with the Badlands non-Sasquatch, but I would have kept the hardtop if I had known.

Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Have you moved or changed your address in any way, shape, or form? That seems to be the most common reason the private offer hasn't been showing up... at least from the countless posts I've read on these forums.

It's based on your original address input when you made the reservation.

If that's not the case, I'm unaware of any other reasons. You will have to work with whoever is in finance to contact the regional inventory manager ... they are the only ones that seem to be able to help.
I have not moved that's why this makes no sense. Who is the finance manager at SAC? EMAIL? I did notice the COVP had the wrong address on it, but Ford approved it and I'm scheduled. I've checked for the PO under that address also. Thanks.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really wanted the MIC but dropped it in order to expedite scheduling. And then FoMoCo opens up the ordering banks on 27 March and now brand new orders are getting scheduled with the 3 deadly sins. Nonsense.
You got fooled by Ford Motor Company. This video sums it up nicely!

David Gilmour

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ram, CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have not posted or logged in that much over 2 years but here’s my story. Ordered one for my wife from Stephens on 6/5/21. Stuck with it over the years, updated my order on the last day possible(last September). Called and left a message for John on 3/6/23(last minute again)to modify order to be eligible for the $2,500. John returned my call shortly and said to check my email. I did and the 4 door, 2.7, mic, Lux was scheduled for 4/16 I think. A week later it changed to 4/3. It is built now awaiting shipment. I called Ford and got my pp# for the $2595 and will be headed up as soon as delivered. If I subtract that amount from the sheet John sent me in October it comes out exactly to what the pp thread flow chart shows when you use it with the current window msrp. Current msrp is $59,885 - my ford account build total and confirmation from John in October was $56,285. Subtract the $2595 and it’s $53,690. If you do it on the flowchart it’s the same; 59,885 - 2,595(column B outer banks) - 1,500(column c) - 0(column d) - 750(lux pack) - 150(mod bumper) - 1,200(mic 4door) it is $53,690. Basically $6,195 below current msrp. I did NOT modify my order so $2,500 is not in play. If I would have modified and they did not give an extra $2,500 I would’ve been pissed(that’s the way I understood all the communication from Ford). So with the Stephens offer I think my price will be around $50,613(invoice was $54,208 minus $2,595 minus $1,000)plus the fee in the offer. $9,272 below sticker msrp. I had put down $1,100(not sure why but I’ve pretty much forgot about it) so then $49,513 plus dealer fee $265 and $500(South Carolina max tax) should be $50,278 out the door give or take. I will update after pickup. I have bought take off Sasquatch wheels and 33” tires to put on as soon as she gets it back home. Sorry for long post, I’m making up for 2 years of just trolling

Sponsored

T|K

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco hopeful
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
what is the process to call ford to validate the price protection amount?

there are going to be a lot of broncos on the way to stephens this week

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

see my post, #5658, on this thread

Reactions: T|K

David Gilmour

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ram, CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I found it on here 1-800# to marketing. They gave me my confirmation # or whatever it’s called that dealer types in. Verified everything for me, was a nice lady.

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was pleased to receive my price protection check from Stephens earlier this week for my model year 2022 that I took delivery of in late January. Check was dated exactly 60 days from the date of purchase and amount appears to be correct. Hopefully that augers well for a few others who received their 2022 Broncos in 2023. Great buying experience with Stephens!

Last edited:

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is Ford going to sell hardtops to those they screwed/scared out of keeping there original orders meanwhile giving out LUX/SAS/Hardtops to people who ordered last week? Gotta remember the soft top come pre wired for the defrost, wiper, and windshield washer fluid.
Sponsored