Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As of this morning, mine still holds on to the 4/18-4/24 date.

I hope it's true... as I can get a $38 one-way hour-and-a-half flight from Orlando to Charleston.
Maybe we will be on the same flight. My delivery is 4/19-4/25
Sponsored

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone done a trade in with SAC? I was wondering if they did that sort of thing. I have a 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road with about 73,xxx on it in good condition. I will either go that route or sell privately. Thanks for any input.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone done a trade in with SAC? I was wondering if they did that sort of thing. I have a 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road with about 73,xxx on it in good condition. I will either go that route or sell privately. Thanks for any input.
I am planning on trading my current Bronco.

T|K

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco hopeful
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They do. Been working with them on our wrangler. Market is dropping fast on what stuff is worth over the past 3 months. Their offer is fair for ours. The ease of trade plus the tax benefits make it worth it for us

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They do. Been working with them on our wrangler. Market is dropping fast on what stuff is worth over the past 3 months. Their offer is fair for ours. The ease of trade plus the tax benefits make it worth it for us
Did you have to show it to them in person or did they just make you an offer? I live like 4hrs away

Sponsored

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we are 5 hours away. They asked for vin miles and some pics.
Hopefully we will be there Saturday to make the trade
I recently moved to VA and they don’t deduct the trade in from the taxable amount. I just looked it up. Probably more beneficial to sell privately, but it’s definitely not as convenient or easy lol.

Reactions: T|K

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I recently moved to VA and they don’t deduct the trade in from the taxable amount. I just looked it up. Probably more beneficial to sell privately, but it’s definitely not as convenient or easy lol.
Look into givemethevin.com friends have sold them trucks. good experience and they do what they say they are going to do.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look into givemethevin.com friends have sold them trucks. good experience and they do what they say they are going to do.
Thanks! I did a little research on them and they seem like a good option compared to some of the extremely low offers from Carvana, Vroom, etc lol. Definitely will submit to them and see what they can do!

Sponsored

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dunno if I needed to, but I called Ford and got my "Private Offer Certificate Number" this morning. No clue where my vehicle actually is. It shows on the SAC website, and my Ford tracker says the delivery estimate is today through the 27th. I doubt it's actually en route, though. But who knows.

This whole experience is kinda like when you're away from home and you have to pee really bad. The closer you get to the bathroom the worse it gets. You're able to hold it until you're like 2 minutes from your house, then it becomes unbearable and you have to sprint inside.

The agony of waiting the last 2.5 years has been nothing compared to this final couple weeks! Ha.

Bronco79

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee & Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My vin on my Wildtrak shows in stock but it says badlands advanced? However, when you click on the window sticker it shows the right stuff. Odd. I got my offer # yesterday as well.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dunno if I needed to, but I called Ford and got my "Private Offer Certificate Number" this morning. No clue where my vehicle actually is. It shows on the SAC website, and my Ford tracker says the delivery estimate is today through the 27th. I doubt it's actually en route, though. But who knows.

This whole experience is kinda like when you're away from home and you have to pee really bad. The closer you get to the bathroom the worse it gets. You're able to hold it until you're like 2 minutes from your house, then it becomes unbearable and you have to sprint inside.

The agony of waiting the last 2.5 years has been nothing compared to this final couple weeks! Ha.
I'd say it's either en route or about to be. There are a few of us that have the 21-27 date now. Ford Marketing kind of slipped it to me that it's looking like mine would be arriving on the 27th, but as you said - this is all up in the air. With several of the SAC group being narrowed down to that range... there's a good chance we're all convoy buddies.

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My vin on my Wildtrak shows in stock but it says badlands advanced? However, when you click on the window sticker it shows the right stuff. Odd. I got my offer # yesterday as well.
Mine says "base" on the Stephens website, but it's a Big Bend. You should be fine.

On 4/18 I got the email from Ford saying my delivery window has changed to 4/18-4/24. Then on 4/19 I got the email from John that my bronco was on the lot and ready for pick up the next business day.

I have been working with Joe and Jeremy on setting up trade in and financing, and will be picking up on Saturday. Jeremy did note that I was "lucky" and all of my price protection rebates were showing in the system and would be applied at purchase. So it sounds like there is still some uncertainty around that process for some.

1SloEco

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 & 2023 Bronco Outer Bnaks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be making the 5 hour drive to pick mine up today. If you send me some VIN’s and they don’t mind I’ll take some pics.

1FMEE5DP8PLB38451

Cactus Grey 4-Door Outer Banks :) If you see it, a photo would be much appreciated!
Sponsored