Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 & 2023 Bronco Outer Bnaks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's about 20 or so MORE on the hill at the Service Department. We're still working on getting them checked in and I don't have a list of what arrived yet, our service department is working on it. Later today, when I have the list, I will be sending out emails to those customers and making preparations for pick-up. Hang tight until you hear from us.

At this time, calling or emailing me will delay the process.

Once you hear from me, the process will then shift to our sales department where you will be speaking to sales staff (Joe Holstein and Jeremy Toler) who will begin the process with you.

/john

thanks for the update! I really appreciate it!

I am thinking this may be me :)

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 10.18.39 AM.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We have sent out about 13 emails to customers with the notification that their Bronco has arrived and been released from our Service department. Notifications are paused until Wednesday morning when another batch of 15 will be notified. We should have our books cleared of notifications by Monday or Tuesday of next week for those Broncos that have arrived to date. Once notified of the arrival, Joe will be reaching out to those customers to begin the purchase process. Please keep an eye on your email for our initial notification, then try to answer the phone when 304-369 comes up. If you're unable to answer, please get back in touch with Joe as soon as possible to get the ball rolling.

We will add any newly arriving Broncos to this list and the reservation holders will be notified as we reach them on the list.

I cannot answer questions in regards to the purchase process, but I can help you get a quote for shipping. Everything else, goes through Joe Holstein and Jeremy Toler.

Thanks for your patience in this process.

/john

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We have sent out about 13 emails to customers with the notification that their Bronco has arrived and been released from our Service department. Notifications are paused until Wednesday morning when another batch of 15 will be notified. We should have our books cleared of notifications by Monday or Tuesday of next week for those Broncos that have arrived to date. Once notified of the arrival, Joe will be reaching out to those customers to begin the purchase process. Please keep an eye on your email for our initial notification, then try to answer the phone when 304-369 comes up. If you're unable to answer, please get back in touch with Joe as soon as possible to get the ball rolling.

We will add any newly arriving Broncos to this list and the reservation holders will be notified as we reach them on the list.

I cannot answer questions in regards to the purchase process, but I can help you get a quote for shipping. Everything else, goes through Joe Holstein and Jeremy Toler.

Thanks for your patience in this process.

/john
You're the real MVP, John. Thank you as always. Looking forward to the contact from your team.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can't help but feel for John and the SAC team. Years of Broncos trickling in and having to deal with our incessant whining and questions... And now all of a sudden they have the problem of a lot full of dozens of vehicles showing up all at once with a bunch of eager buyers ready to flood the gates. Ha.

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't help but feel for John and the SAC team. Years of Broncos trickling in and having to deal with our incessant whining and questions... And now all of a sudden they have the problem of a lot full of dozens of vehicles showing up all at once with a bunch of eager buyers ready to flood the gates. Ha.
When the smoke clears we all oughta chip in and do something nice for SAC. Sponsor a pig pickin or something. Not lying. They've been with us for almost three years.

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When the smoke clears we all oughta chip in and do something nice for SAC. Sponsor a pig pickin or something. Not lying. They've been with us for almost three years.

Or buy a copy of my spreadsheet HASH I mentioned on page 407 of this thread :)

/john

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or buy a copy of my spreadsheet HASH I mentioned on page 407 of this thread :)

/john
Since you asked for input - I don't know about anyone else, but I'm barely grasping what a HASH is Even after reading your description, LOL.

However, if I'm understanding what it is at the most basic level, I dont think I'd be interested in it.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am gonna throw this out there and see if anyone would be interested.

I have a HUGE spreadsheet of all material relating to our Bronco Program from 2020 and will contain all future data until all reservations are sold. This spreadsheet contains personal data, so it will NEVER be released to the public, it is 100% proprietary and secured. However, I can get a HASH of the file, which contains NO DATA but represents that file and as long as the file is never changed, will always represent that file.

This data is directly related to the Gen6 Broncos in it's own way.

What is a Hash?

A message digest, or hash, is a signature that identifies some amount of data, usually a file or message. Cryptographic hashing algorithms are one-directional mathematical formulae designed to generate a unique value for every possible input-in this case, the data.

Somewhat similar to the NFT in that the hash is a representation of the file.

Now.... what if I hashed the spreadsheet containing all of our data for the Bronco program, took the hash (a string of letters/numbers), printed it out on a nice certificate and offered it - either for sale to the highest bidder, or as an limited quantity print? Anyone interested in such? I thought *maybe* it would be cool to add to the legend of someone's collected Bronco.... something different and not available to any other Bronco buyer?

Give me your thoughts on this....

/john
So this would be a certificate with a string of numbers on it?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My delivery date just changed again to 4/23-4/29. Also, the tracker switched to only order confirmed for some reason.

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My delivery date just changed again to 4/23-4/29. Also, the tracker switched to only order confirmed for some reason.
I just checked mine. It has changed too, 4/27 to 5/3.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Usually, when it returns to "order confirmed," that's a good thing (It might be in transit or already there). Take that with a grain of salt... this is just what I've seen with similar posts.

Mine's still holding at 4/22-4/28. Ford chat told me the 28th, to be exact.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Usually, when it returns to "order confirmed," that's a good thing (It might be in transit or already there). Take that with a grain of salt... this is just what I've seen with similar posts.

Mine's still holding at 4/22-4/28. Ford chat told me the 28th, to be exact.
I did see a blue Badlands in that video earlier, but I did not dare to dream.

1SloEco

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 & 2023 Bronco Outer Bnaks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm also in Final Prep, but not sure if that means that the truck is there though.

I have a base, so I'm willing to buy someone's take off wheels if the price is reasonable!
sent you a message if you're interested in OBX wheels. I will have a set for sale.