Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep - you're correct. No one should be receiving the $1500 or other increase that came shortly after it for specific trims/options.

The Private Offer / $2500 mod would come off at the time of purchase.

Unfortunately, they can't add my Private Offer - and my $2500 mod offer has never shown up.. even though I qualify.

Not a HUGE biggie... I'll just hopefully get a nice big check sometime in a few months.
What a mess. Jermey mentioned that he could file an “exception” or something. Didn’t go into much detail. I told him to go ahead and do that.

And yes, hopefully in a few months we will randomly get a nice big check lol!
Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Both my certificates came off the top (stacked). I did not get rebated for the 23 price increases.

I made sure to mention/confirm that SAC would send the check to me once they receive it. He mentioned it seemed sporadic so far (when referring to who got money back and who didn't), which I took to mean that they didn't always get money back for the price.
This is exactly the way it's Supposed to work.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is exactly the way it's Supposed to work.
I wonder why @Faust and mine wouldn’t stack. He had mentioned that he has been having issues with a lot of them.

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone is looking for Badlands OEM wheels (not the optional upgrades) and they are heading up to SAC in the near future, I am selling my five. They are installing my wheel upgrade as we speak. I can arrange for Service to set them aside should you want them. I don't really want to drive the OEMs back with me to Raleigh-Durham. Thanks everyone!

Glenjafett

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to book a flight for next week, after we hit Shipped and Final Prep what's the expected wait time to get the call from Stephen's? I know there are a lot of vehicles to get through. Thanks!

Sponsored

JPNBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine showed it was there 4/28, no call yet…

MGoMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine showed over the weekend and Monday I received an email from John saying it was there, but alas, no calls yet. Just have to get through the list. I was hoping to make plans Friday to pick it up so hopefully they call soon.

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my email from John saying it was there on the 27th (about 3-4 days after delivery) but I am yet to get a call from Joe in sales to finish the process. I am going to be in the area this weekend so I'll be camping out in their parking lot until they eventually take my money.

Glenjafett

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm, I hit Final Prep on the 28th too but I didn't get a call or email. You all must be special. I booked a flight for next Friday. 14 days seems reasonable, hopefully...

MGoMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got my email from John saying it was there on the 27th (about 3-4 days after delivery) but I am yet to get a call from Joe in sales to finish the process. I am going to be in the area this weekend so I'll be camping out in their parking lot until they eventually take my money.
dang, that doesn't make me feel great about picking it up at the end of this week

Sponsored

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, according to the tracker mine's been there since the 24th. Still no call. Must take a while to get through final service prep.

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I was hoping I'd get a call by now because if I can't pick it up this weekend, it will at least another month before I can have the free time to go up and get it :(

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah I was hoping I'd get a call by now because if I can't pick it up this weekend, it will at least another month before I can have the free time to go up and get it :(
Relatable content. You can do what I'm going to do and just show up. I'll feel awful but if I can't scoop this weekend it'll be end of the month and I've been so patient for 2.5 years I cannot take it anymore.

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For everyone waiting on a call from Joe, my original email from John said for me to reach out to him, not the other way around. You might wanna send Joe an email or give him a call

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_4676

edit to add screenshot

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For everyone waiting on a call from Joe, my original email from John said for me to reach out to him, not the other way around. You might wanna send Joe an email or give him a call

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_4676

edit to add screenshot
Well they must trust you more than they trust me...could be the username (I'm not belligerent, just drunk a lot). Mine said, " If there's no hold-up in Service, your Bronco should be available for pick-up soon. JOE HOLSTEIN will be calling you soon to schedule financing, trade in appraisals and delivery. "
Sponsored