Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, mine continues to sit at the plant. Built 1 month ago and counting. No help from Ford marketing, just that it’s still in “pending update” status. I’ve been calling twice a week and not getting anywhere. Lots of attempts to redirect me to Stephens, and now the very helpful insight that my private offer certificate will expire in early July.

The inability to offer me -any- information after it’s been built has been the most frustrating part of the past 3 years.
I am in the exact same situation

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John @StephensAutoCenter - could you shed a little light on this situation for those of us who’ve been built for a while now but apparently aren’t delivered? Ford keeps telling us to call you but we all know how busy you are, so I don’t want to saddle you with unnecessary calls. Maybe posting it up here will help you with a bunch of us at once.

I’m guessing these are the Broncos you mentioned that you are still expecting in the coming weeks? Do you have any idea if it’s a shipping holdup, etc? And lastly, I’m hoping Ford does the right thing and extends the private offer certificates until these Broncos are sold but the last person I spoke to there implied that it would be “up to the dealer” if the certificate was accepted after July 5. Any truth to that at all?

Thanks for your patience with us!

JPNBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody flown into Yeager lately? What's the Uber situation from the airport to SAC like?
Flew in yesterday, Uber was $67 and Lyft was $46, it’s about a 45 min ride. Took about 10 min for driver to get there. I’d check both out when you land

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When the Broncos arrive and are going through our service department for factory PDI inspection, I notify everyone that they're here and that JOE HOLSTEIN or in some cases, JEREMY TOLER will be in touch. We were shipped around 80 within a matter of a few days, then we started getting them in batches of 4 or 8 or so. We have to call each person and begin the purchase process. If someone doesn't answer and we move on to the next person, the first person will call back and then we have to set things up with them and so on and so on and so on. It begins to grind everything to a halt, just dealing with the phone calls, emails and back and forth to get the info needed to complete the purchase. We're moving them off the lot as quickly as we can.

/john

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Splatterman bridge. Guy I know did the base jump off of it. Did not go well, didn't kill him, but did not turn out well...
My FIL lives in OakHill so not too far from there.... he's told me lots of folks get hurt every year on that bridge. It's beautiful country out there!

SuckItMcGee

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB, 2020 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here are some pictures of the lot from yesterday. It’s a beautiful sight!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_7827
If that EG Badlands back there is a 2 dr, pretty sure that one's mine.... I'll be there next Friday to pick her up, I appreciate everyone's info on Lyft and Uber!!

Sponsored

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2/28 build… still “in production” on the tracker but fully built and waiting for update.
I really can’t figure out how some of them just get stuck at MAP. I’m curious how many of us are in the backlog of built but not shipped.

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody flown into Yeager lately? What's the Uber situation from the airport to SAC like?
It's an easy 30 minute pretty drive. Very small airport and the Uber pickup location is right outside of baggage claim in the parking lot. James was our Uber driver in a Hyundai Kona and he was very nice and took great pride in WV. I can understand why. I think the price was around $50 for the Uber trip.

lmcv1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really can’t figure out how some of them just get stuck at MAP. I’m curious how many of us are in the backlog of built but not shipped.
Count me in the backlog. “In production” since 4/11 and pending shipping update every time I call Ford marketing. This has been the most frustrating stretch of what is nearing a 3 year wait.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if they’re shipping them based on reservation order, instead of build date? I was an early August reservation. Maybe I was built out of order because of how scheduling worked out and they haven’t shipped me because all the July reservations are going out the door first?

That seems like a level of complexity Ford wouldn’t be able to handle though.
Sponsored