Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JKU Anvil, 2012 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi @StephensAutoCenter !

My question likely falls into the 'too early to tell' category. Please keep us posted if you learn more about late availability details.

I prefer to order my Bronco with shadow black or body-colored hard top, and want to better understand what that means for ordering and estimated delivery timing.

Thank you
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi @StephensAutoCenter !

My question likely falls into the 'too early to tell' category. Please keep us posted if you learn more about late availability details.

I prefer to order my Bronco with shadow black or body-colored hard top, and want to better understand what that means for ordering and estimated delivery timing.

Thank you
My thoughts are the same. Have not seen a solid answer yet. I am willing to wait for the black painted top as described. By wait I mean wait o take delivery of the vehicle until it arrives with a painted top. I want nothing to do with a grey MIC. Hopefully Stephen's can shed light on this.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke with John over the phone last week and all my concerns were addressed. I'll be making the switch to Stephens today and with the savings it has allowed me to bump from a Big Bend to a Black Diamond. The drive wont be completely miserable as I have family on the way home about halfway.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter - Would it be possible for you to eventually provide a listing of the number of the options (and the cost associated) from Stephens when we purchase the vehicle?

For example, if I get paint protection film from the factory, would Stephens be able to provide a complete ceramic coating option and what would it cost? What about someone who decides on a base and wants to upgrade to 32" tires and 17" rims without going Sasquatch or needs the MIC hardtop tinted on the base? Aftermarket items like winches, and brush guards (since Ford only offers a single item in each category) that gives us a variety of options. To get an idea beyond the standard extended warranties and undercoating, I would just go through the forums and see what people are disappointed about and -if you can- offer an alternative.

Honestly, after all of the issues with the Build & Price tool that Ford has published, I would rather give my money to your dealership than to Ford. Producing a comprehensive list of products/services that supplement the factory options in B&P, could help your profit margin and in the end give the consumer a better choice.

That is something that we will consider, depending on how the pricing schedule arrives from Ford and what we are allowed to do with the schedule. I'll look into it and see if it's possible at this time.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am playing catch-up on all the messages and will try to respond to all of them (I took Friday off).

/john

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

called and left a message, will probably call back today after work. I will probably switch after looking at BnP. I just don't want to play games with other dealers but most importantly I DO NOT want my day 1 reservation affected by switching to one of 2 dealers that probably has half the reservations in the damn country at this point.

I read on the Granger thread that options will be at invoice which I believe was -6% is this the case at Stephens as well?

Any options you can order from Ford and installed by us, will be on the Ford invoice and priced according to Ford's schedule.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi John,
Great talking with you last week. Do you know of a couple Car Rental Agencies that are close to you dealership. Thanks in advance.

Enterprise. Most of the major rental companies have an office in the Charleston, WV area, which is about 25 miles from us.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you have the invoice prices of options and DIOs?

Currently, we do not have a list, these are items being offered on the B&P from Ford, and should be priced on the B&P tool.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey John @StephensAutoCenter,

Just want to know your thoughts, what do guys like myself do if we're trying to get Manuals with Sasquatch but cannot configure a B&P for it because of the issues?

Is this something where "We'll contact you and put you in the Manual/Sasquatch line when that time comes" type of thing?

Just wait it out until later in December because of the decision (I read somewhere here) where people opting for Manual/Sasquatch will be put in a later production schedule?

Thank you.

Maybe, or selecting "manual" on the dealer's backend 'Ordering Tool' could work when the front-end web B&P tool isn't working. We may want to give it a shot and see what happens.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My thoughts are the same. Have not seen a solid answer yet. I am willing to wait for the black painted top as described. By wait I mean wait o take delivery of the vehicle until it arrives with a painted top. I want nothing to do with a grey MIC. Hopefully Stephen's can shed light on this.

We, just like everyone here, are waiting on Ford to answer most of these questions and in many cases, you folks may see the answers before some of the dealers do...

/john

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter will you collect state tax and do NJ tags? i am thinking of changing my resy to you from dealer in NJ. i’d rather not deal with the NJMVC. they are still backed up from COVID. it’s only a 7 hour drive to Danville to save thousands. appreciate you guys for being so up front and honest.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter will you collect state tax and do NJ tags? i am thinking of changing my resy to you from dealer in NJ. i’d rather not deal with the NJMVC. they are still backed up from COVID. it’s only a 7 hour drive to Danville to save thousands. appreciate you guys for being so up front and honest.
I think I read somewhere that they can roll it into the price of the car and give you the check for the tag in your state.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I nominate Stephens and Granger as the new spokespeople for Ford.
Both @StephensAutoCenter and @Granger Ford are answering questions to all. Buying from them or not and that is just stand up business practices. Ford should recognize the efforts and reward them accordingly.
Sponsored