The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From an email I received from Ford, they led me to believe you could update your build that's already in the system (I can't see any of this as I do not have an order in). If not, then we'll get to it when I call you.
This is all I see, there is no 'Build' to see or change (no links anywhere except 'Contact Dealer). That's not to say that the 'Rockstars' at Ford won't update the site soon to allow that, though. It looks like they they have bigger problems to fix on the configurator, though.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1634149840332
Sponsored

Hammey

Badlands
First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1970 Corvette. and a Beagle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, and give the reason for the 99 as I will document it in the order remarks.

/john
John, what if we are wanting one of the special additions? Ford stated there isn't a guarantee because of the limited number being sold.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
John, what if we are wanting one of the special additions? Ford stated there isn't a guarantee because of the limited number being sold.
I bet those will go in timestamp order and if you wanted to hold off for one should probably 99 order until they go live.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You would stay as a 99 and let me know, I'll put it in the remarks.

/john

Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, and give the reason for the 99 as I will document it in the order remarks.

/john
If there is no deadline to input the order, can I wait to do it in person when I pick up my Dirt Mountain Bronco. The reservation was July this year so I know it's way down the line of calls you have to make.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If there is no deadline to input the order, can I wait to do it in person when I pick up my Dirt Mountain Bronco. The reservation was July this year so I know it's way down the line of calls you have to make.

I think the folks with post-March reservations are actually able to confirm their orders online. I would check your build on ford.com and see if it's possible.

As for putting in the order later, sure, we can do that, if I am here when you pick it up. I really don't want to let anyone else put in the order (even tho a few of them can) because they'll more than likely hose up my very well organized spreadsheets I am working and keeping track of you folks with..... if it gets hosed up, I may very well go on permanent vacation. :)

/john

Hammey

Badlands
First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You would stay as a 99 and let me know, I'll put it in the remarks.

/john
Thank you! Say I request to stay at 99 (and i will). more information comes out and i decide (highly unlikey but) not to get it, can i order my badlands? Also, would i go to the back of the line or would i stay at my present reservation date position? I am a later reservation anyway, but i thought i would ask.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you! Say I request to stay at 99 (and i will). more information comes out and i decide (highly unlikey but) not to get it, can i order my badlands? Also, would i go to the back of the line or would i stay at my present reservation date position? I am a later reservation anyway, but i thought i would ask.

Your timestamp stays with the order, it's a 99 now, we can place the order at any time, but I really would like to document in the remarks why we're keeping it a 99.

/john

Sponsored

Hammey

Badlands
First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your timestamp stays with the order, it's a 99 now, we can place the order at any time, but I really would like to document in the remarks why we're keeping it a 99.

/john
Thank you. I appricate your time! I will ask you to document why and keep it at 99.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the folks with post-March reservations are actually able to confirm their orders online. I would check your build on ford.com and see if it's possible.

As for putting in the order later, sure, we can do that, if I am here when you pick it up. I really don't want to let anyone else put in the order (even tho a few of them can) because they'll more than likely hose up my very well organized spreadsheets I am working and keeping track of you folks with..... if it gets hosed up, I may very well go on permanent vacation. :)

/john
There is the ability to save a build to your account but it links back to the '21 B & P. I don't see any other options unless I'm just missing something.

SGibbons

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just ordered my Bronco from John. Thanks again for everything you're doing and keeping everyone informed. This process is wild, but glad to be one step closer.

Now to wait 3-12 months.
Sponsored