Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Gonna go full rear seat delete/platform...
Watched/seen tons of 4 door Fridge slide setups which conveniently leaves room for space at the rear door...
But with a 2 door, the plan is to have the fridge slide mounted DIRECTLY behind the driver seat, leaving space on the TAILGATE side of the fridge for gear....and then the fridge slides forward (maybe not enough to come outside the vehicle) for access.

I'll likely integrate a cutting board table on the tailgate side, rigidly mounted-no slides-to the fridge platform so this comes outta the vehicle. Maybe a dual rotopax water L-bracketed next to the fridge as well....

Or dual locking slides to get easier access to Fridge....? 🤷🏻
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, do you plan to mount the fridge long or sideways?

I'm not going to delete my rear seats, but will always put them down when wheeling with gear. I'm still trying to come up with a set up for my eventual 2Dr with m CFX45. It's not crazy large, but do like a slide, but think I'd like it to sit sideways, but maybe that's a bad idea.

Anyway, a flat platform either purchased or homemade is a start. Drawer system and a slide for the fridge are what I'm looking at, but this can get expensive, fast.

I won't leave the fridge in, so whatever I go with needs to be easy in and easy out. I run my fridge on a Jackery, so need some room for it also, but not much.

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
So, do you plan to mount the fridge long or sideways?

I'm not going to delete my rear seats, but will always put them down when wheeling with gear. I'm still trying to come up with a set up for my eventual 2Dr with m CFX45. It's not crazy large, but do like a slide, but think I'd like it to sit sideways, but maybe that's a bad idea.

Anyway, a flat platform either purchased or homemade is a start. Drawer system and a slide for the fridge are what I'm looking at, but this can get expensive, fast.

I won't leave the fridge in, so whatever I go with needs to be easy in and easy out. I run my fridge on a Jackery, so need some room for it also, but not much.
Cost is an issue for sure... It does add up fast.
Another 2 door option for seats in, would be to mount the fridge slide on a raised platform in the trunk and have it side to the FRONT of the truck and lock, over top of the folded down rear seat(s) ... And this would be the stored/driving position.
May be a little wobbly for driving... But as a bonus, you could do a nice slide out drawer in the raised platform.
In either case, a removable lid would likely be a must.
Sponsored