First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
what are you talking about stick on one?

If you order a keyless entry keypad then it means that panel will be set aside for your Bronco. I am sure that every bronco all comes pre-wired so the electronics just plugs right up. And then your bronco gets programed to enable the keypad.

Common .. there is no stick on key pad.

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/models/bronco-wildtrak/

If you go to the different trim breakdowns and go to "safety", the keyless entry keypad is listed as optional. That scares me and makes me think it's just the stick on one, not a built in one.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you order a keyless entry keypad then it means that panel will be set aside for your Bronco. I am sure that every bronco all comes pre-wired so the electronics just plugs right up. And then your bronco gets programed to enable the keypad.

Not if they didn't design it that way. Ranger wasn't designed that way, so the only way to get a keyless entry keypad is to get a stick on one.

Ford also usually highlights the fact they put the hidden one in with photos, and we haven't seen any photos of it.

It may be there, but with it listed as its own option, I'm thinking it may not be a b-pillar mounted one like you're thinking or like much of the rest of the lineup.

I'll be happy if it's integrated, but not hopeful.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not if they didn't design it that way. Ranger wasn't designed that way, so the only way to get a keyless entry keypad is to get a stick on one.

Ford also usually highlights the fact they put the hidden one in with photos, and we haven't seen any photos of it.

It may be there, but with it listed as its own option, I'm thinking it may not be a b-pillar mounted one like you're thinking or like much of the rest of the lineup.

I'll be happy if it's integrated, but not hopeful.
If it's stick on, I definitely wouldn't buy that. I think most wouldn't either.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I looked at a brand new Ranger Lariat sitting on a dealer lot a while back. The keypad was absolutely stuck on. Looked identical to the same stick on keypad Ford has been using since at least the early Super Duties

Sponsored

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone notice there are 3 different tops? 4 door you get soft, 2 door; hard then there is the modular hard top....

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone notice there are 3 different tops? 4 door you get soft, 2 door; hard then there is the modular hard top....
This is really the most confusing detail. Does anyone have clarity here?

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is really the most confusing detail. Does anyone have clarity here?
Well I think it means, regardless of 2 or 4 door, you are paying extra for the hard top with removable panels.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As of now the 2 door only comes in hard top, so the 3 different tops might mean hard top 2 door, soft top 4 door and hard top 4 door. Car and Driver has an article about removing the doors and tops and there's no mention of multiple hard top styles. I'm sure different types of tops will be among the available accessories though.

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As of now the 2 door only comes in hard top, so the 3 different tops might mean hard top 2 door, soft top 4 door and hard top 4 door. Car and Driver has an article about removing the doors and tops and there's no mention of multiple hard top styles. I'm sure different types of tops will be among the available accessories though.
Dont think so.
Look below there are two dual top groups, soft plus moulded and soft plus modular. Modular is also an option for the two door which comes std with the basic hard top.

Ford Bronco The trims and what options are just plain confusing 1594798782518

Sponsored

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Covfefe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Your Bronco Model
Base
There's going to be so much aftermarket for this, don't even worry about it. Get a base, and you'll get to be excited about new things to add for years to come!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dont think so.
Look below there are two dual top groups, soft plus moulded and soft plus modular. Modular is also an option for the two door which comes std with the basic hard top.

Ford Bronco The trims and what options are just plain confusing 1594798782518
What caught my eye was an instagram post by Ford Performance. Screen shot below. Kinda gives hope to white top as an optional feature though it is not confirmed yet.

Ford Bronco The trims and what options are just plain confusing ford performance post.PNG

MightyAndrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does the 8 inch Sync 4 infotainment system not come with Apple Carplay/Android Auto? I am confused. Below, the first screenshot is from the Base model's specs. The second picture is the Big Bend's specs.

Ford Bronco The trims and what options are just plain confusing 1594812686865

Ford Bronco The trims and what options are just plain confusing 1594812705481

I was under the impression that Sync 4 would always have Apple Carplay and Android Auto, but it appears you have to go to the Big Bend trim to even get the option for that? :confused:
Sponsored