Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great to hear that perspective! My wife has shown excitement whenever I've been talking about Bronco stuff (all the time), but I'm sure she had some of the same feelings. I'm saying all kinds of stuff and I'm sure she doesn't understand all of it, but she's a champ and super supportive anyway xD

Also super jealous you got to go on a ride along, especially in what looks like my exact build!
Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco wives rule!

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice write up with your perspective of the Bronco. The wife and of course myself included can't wait for MY22.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sometimes us guys get carried away with all the different configurations of one vehicle. That usually does not transfer to the wives that well. Like you, my wife has been listening to the drone of my incessant reading of the posts and comments on this forum. I've changed trims twice. First was Outter Banks and now to Wildtrac. My wife has patiently sat through my childlike excitement ( I'm 66) with a supportive voice. She also has seen, touched and sat in a 4dr. (Hasn't got to ride in one yet) and now her excitement has grown. Thanks for your perspective!
Sponsored