First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As the wife of a reservation holder, I needed to see what all of this hype was about. For a year now he has talked about all the options it would have, including color, engine size, 2/4 door, hard/soft top, this package or that package, Sasquatch or standard. What does all that mean?? I would listen to him and show interest but until I could see this thing I would not completely understand. I have now seen, touched, sat in and ridden in it and I understand the hype. I am 5 feet tall, so one concern I had would be can I get in the Sasquatch? Yes, I climbed in back, passenger, and driver seats with just a slight pull on the handle to assist me. I rode in a 4 door Badlands today and got to see how the back seat sits up high, has a slight recline and you can see out. This is important to us short people. And it was pretty comfortable. Big plus for the Bronco, A negative in the Wrangler world, those backseats are horrible. Next, the ride was smoother than I expected and the 2.7 also had some power that was not too shabby! I definitely give this an “A” since I have experienced a long, not very smooth ride in a Wrangler from Alabama to Las Vegas and Moab. I love the large screen and the ability to watch the trail as you drive and crawl along. The switchback we encountered was steep and tight and would have been a multi point turn. But we turned with ease thanks to the trail turn assist, and did not have to back up once. The trail control made it seem as though crawling would be a breeze in the Bronco. I am very pleased with the experience I have had with the new Bronco and getting to learn all about it. I am now as excited as my husband is about his and cannot wait for it to be built. He just doesn’t know it yet, but I am ready to learn how to drive those trails too!!!

4B5E41B8-B604-4EC1-8E60-850F41437A34.jpeg
Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Glad you had a great experience!

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great picture of you two! That expression is the look of a man that wishes he could have a turn driving his Bronco!

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

great feedback!

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for posting your impressions. I'm sharing this with my wife, who for the record has been very patient with the whole process and all the Bronco talk.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Now that he has your approval, he wanted me to ask you about 40" tires and a lift. 😁

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My wife and daughters are all just over 5' and I hope they can get used to the height. I really don't want to put steps on.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on your ride.

Loved hearing your perspective.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great to hear your thoughts. My wife will be interested in your perspective. Can’t believe you drove all the way from Alabama to Vegas in a Wrangler. It’s a great vehicle, but not for that kind of trip! I hope you and your hubby have lots of fun with the new Bronco. What trim did you reserve?

Bob

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to hear your thoughts. My 5’1” wife is getting a 4dr BL and after seeing a 2dr in person she’s now on the same roller coaster wait and see train that Im on regarding build timeframe.

OP
OP
Jmet8

Jmet8

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great to hear your thoughts. My wife will be interested in your perspective. Can’t believe you drove all the way from Alabama to Vegas in a Wrangler. It’s a great vehicle, but not for that kind of trip! I hope you and your hubby have lots of fun with the new Bronco. What trim did you reserve?

Bob
We got the badlands with Sasquatch. That trip was loads of fun but the drive out there was rough!

323C0C7E-F672-47D5-82A3-FDBC3C4C100F.jpeg

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of my concerns was whether it would be a pain to get in an out for my wife. She's taller and we're getting a non-squatch Badlands, so it sounds like it shouldn't be a problem. I'm hoping to see our first-choice paint color and the vinyl and a few other things in person before our order is locked in.

OP
OP
Jmet8

Jmet8

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of my concerns was whether it would be a pain to get in an out for my wife. She's taller and we're getting a non-squatch Badlands, so it sounds like it shouldn't be a problem. I'm hoping to see our first-choice paint color and the vinyl and a few other things in person before our order is locked in.
yes, she will definitely be able to get in without any issues. I did feel much better after seeing it in person knowing I was spending that money on it.
Sponsored