Sponsored

These Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires are nice!

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wind buffeting is louder than the tires!! It’s nice to cruise in the sound of silence(from the tire at least.). I went with Motegi trailite’s for rims and Nitto terra Grappler G2. 37x12.50x17’s.
Sponsored

Last edited:

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wind buffering is louder than the tires!! It’s nice to cruise in the sound of silence(from the tire at least.). Nitto terra Grappler G2. 37x12.50x17’s.
How are they with rocks?

OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m going to see if I can find any in the UP Saturday I’ll let you know!

if you mean as to picking up rocks on gravel roads and such I’ll have to report back. Only been on since Friday. So far they seem better than my KO2’s. My driveway is gravel so I’m used to hear them ping off the car when I leave. I want to believe it’s less but will give it some time.

Last edited:

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I love mine! I have them on my 250 in 37 13.5 once I need tires I will pit 37 12.5s on the bronco

OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So 4K miles in I’d thought I can update.
Rocks yup it does great with them. Picks them up and throws them out. I believe with less force than the KO2’s being the spaces between lugs are larger. That said going down a gravel road you’ll hear a lot of pinging.
Ride is great!
Quietness still like new just did a 5 days road trip these are fantastic on road.
I’ve seen a decrease of .5 mpg for my in town driving. And have actually gotten the same or better mileage than my 33”KO2’s on the freeway. But I drive like a grandma on the freewany. The lie 0 meter went up to 20.1 I believe I’ll have to look at the pic. In the flat lands of Ohio. I’ve never seen that in the previous 4500 miles. Settle at 18.5 over 2300 miles mixed driving. 80% highway still. Overall I’d recommend them. Not many rock climbing obstacles here in Michigan that I’ve found so I comment on that but sand mud they have done well. I’m trying to get back to holly oaks and do the rock climb there to compare with my wife’s setup.
Sponsored