Sponsored

Thinking of selling Raptor on BAT or web (including here)

Sunny2020

Raptor
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 F150, 2018 Tiger 800, 53 Chevy 3100, 75 LUBR.
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a 2023 Raptor with the 374A package, and azure grey. I was a golden ticket holder. I'm a big Bronco fan, proud owner of a 71 ground up build my son and I did. I had no interest in keeping the Raptor just wanted a chance to drive it. Knowing I was going to sell it I never took it off-road. Has just over 1k miles on it. I'm not looking to flip it to make money, just time to sell it and move on. Don't want to keep making payments.

Anyway was wondering if people here had any thoughts on whether I'm better off trying to sell here or a place like BAT or other site. I would do a no reserve there. Again, I'm happy getting a higher price for it but I'm not in this to flip it to make money.

Thoughts? I will have the payoff done in less than 2 weeks so one way or the other I'm selling by years end.
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you aren't interested in flipping it, post your VIN and offer it at MSRP here.

APEX REX

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor and 21 2D Base 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
BAT is a great place to list it if you're not in a rush. Having a no-reserve auction moves you up quicker in the listing line. If you want a no-work and fast option, go online to givemeyourvin.com. They are similar to Carvana. They will give you a cash offer and pick it up, fast and painless. They tend to offer higher amounts than Carvana.

OP
OP

Sunny2020

Raptor
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm not trying to just dump it. I know I can get a decent price places like here, auto trader or BAT and others. Not a desperate seller, just time for it to go and enough buyers out there to pick it up. My comment is that I'm not trying get big cash over MSRP. Just to sell it for a reasonable value.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No reserve on BAT would make me nervous.
I have seen cars slip through under the radar for way less than I'd be comfortable letting them go for.
Cheapest BRaptor sold on BAT was a 10k mile example that sold for $80k before fees - it was a NR auction.
So assuming you paid MSRP, you should be able to, at the very least, get your money back on BAT (but hopefully a bit more).
The Bronco bubble seems to be bursting on BAT. At least for pretty much anything that is non-BRaptor.
Lots of RNM lately. So if you're going to do it, I'd do it sooner than later...
Can't hurt to throw it up on the non-auction sites either.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Sunny2020

Raptor
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good advice.

Missy

Wildtrak
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would be nervous on a no reserve listing. I watch BAT auctions, I was a huge Mustang and Shelby addict for years, none of those are selling, same with the Bronco's, nothing is hitting reserve, the car market is in free fall. We had a 2020 Shelby GT500 and sold it right before the bottom fell out. We always sold our cars to Lawrence Motorsports in Scottsdale, AZ, they even send the transport to pick it up. We sold them 2 Shelby GT350's and the GT500, cannot hurt to call them and see what they offer. We kept our 2022 Mustang GT, highly modded, so not an easy car to flip, when it is time, if ever, they will be the ones I call.

OP
OP

Sunny2020

Raptor
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks. Luckily I didn't have to overpay for mine like so many did.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
does anyone want to post up the MMR on the braptor so everyone can see a reasonable price??

Stevdug

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 base bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in the market for a Raptor and have been watching the inventory and movement on auto trader and other sites, there is alot of inventory and it is not moving. If you look at the time these have been for sale its crazy, its not weeks or a month or two, many times its six or more months. Most of the used 22 and 23s are still trying to get well above msrp. I was focused on used but have began to check out new and yesterday found 2 at 1000 below msrp on the lot with no games on extra fees. I sold my base recently and am waiting to see where this goes before I jump in.

Sponsored

jlee504

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I jumped in yesterday. probably called 6-7 dealers, 3 didn't even respond, 4 came back with offers ranging from $2800 off to MSRP. Guess which one I took!

The new base MSRPs basically have removed any ADMs and the country seems flush with them right now.

I'm in the market for a Raptor and have been watching the inventory and movement on auto trader and other sites, there is alot of inventory and it is not moving. If you look at the time these have been for sale its crazy, its not weeks or a month or two, many times its six or more months. Most of the used 22 and 23s are still trying to get well above msrp. I was focused on used but have began to check out new and yesterday found 2 at 1000 below msrp on the lot with no games on extra fees. I sold my base recently and am waiting to see where this goes before I jump in.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Carmigo. It is basically an auction site for dealers and you can set a reserve. I have sold 2 vehicles through there and it is easy. Both mine did not meet the reserve but I negotiated a fair price with the top bidder each time. Use the link below and if it sells, well, then I get a hundo out of it.

https://app.carmigo.io/#/referral/S6LO95

OP
OP

Sunny2020

Raptor
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

does anyone want to post up the MMR on the braptor so everyone can see a reasonable price??
This was from 11/16 (a month ago).

I asked a friend with MMR access and was looking at a BRAND NEW 22 Raptor at $84K. It had sat on the lot for 1.5 years. Somebody snagged it before me. 23 should be a tad higher.

I am about to look at two barely used 23s at around $87-88K.

Ford Bronco Thinking of selling Raptor on BAT or web (including here) 1702744513131

Cartlin

Raptor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F150 short bed
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What are you looking for? I assume you've seen mine on here. Reasonable price from what i can see.
Sponsored