Sponsored

This should be on every Bronco owner’s bucket list!

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think a Bronco Sport big bend stock suspension on KO-2 all terrains could handle those trials? Interested in doing the alpine loop, imogeen pass and black bear pass. For black bear pass I would prolly rent a Jeep but if alpine loop and imogeen pass are doable in BS big bend I’d prefer that. I do have good experience off roading some serious stuff.

Looks like he was hugging the wall a bit too tight. Based on that, he should have never tried going down much less in a 4DR PICKUP!!!
Sponsored

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you think a Bronco Sport big bend stock suspension on KO-2 all terrains could handle those trials? Interested in doing the alpine loop, imogeen pass and black bear pass. For black bear pass I would prolly rent a Jeep but if alpine loop and imogeen pass are doable in BS big bend I’d prefer that. I do have good experience off roading some serious stuff.
Why would you rent a jeep? The Bronco can handle it. I've done almost all but Black Bear in a Raptor with KO2's.

OP
OP

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Alpine loop, for sure. At the beginning of Black Bear Pass is an area called the steps. YouTube it and watch some videos. It’s really the toughest part technically and the rest is just a mind f?ck. Would I do it in a Bronco Sport, no….but that is more from lack of confidence and experience.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We need to get a Bronco Trail run together for this (y)

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I barely reserved my bronco badlands this month but I have an opening to vacation in a few weeks. I do have a bronco sport I daily drive and it’s capable cause I off road for work most of the time but definitely lacks clearance. I expect some spots on black bear would require a little more clearance or at the very least damage a rental rather than my own vehicle. I had an 18’ Raptor before the sport and it is a very capable truck which I regret not doing those trails last year with the Raptor.

Why would you rent a jeep? The Bronco can handle it. I've done almost all but Black Bear in a Raptor with KO2's.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ll happily take my PW, the Bronco will never see that.
Sponsored