First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those who have been to the TX off-roadeo. I noticed from pics that the blue WT used for display has a spare tire cover on it. That tire of course is a Sasquatch tire. The Ford accessories catalog does not offer the 35 inch spare tire cover. My question is, “Can you buy the 35 inch cover at the merchandise store at off-rodeo?”
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 4S Cabriolet, Chevrolet Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those who have been to the TX off-roadeo. I noticed from pics that the blue WT used for display has a spare tire cover on it. That tire of course is a Sasquatch tire. The Ford accessories catalog does not offer the 35 inch spare tire cover. My question is, “Can you buy the 35 inch cover at the merchandise store at off-rodeo?”
I'm going to the Rodeo today I'll check if they have it

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My understanding is the tire covers are part of the accessories that are not available yet, and they didn't have accessories for sale, only for show when I was there earlier this week. What they will sell you is a bunch of marketing merchandise, mainly shirts.

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My understanding is the tire covers are part of the accessories that are not available yet, and they didn't have accessories for sale, only for show when I was there earlier this week. What they will sell you is a bunch of marketing merchandise, mainly shirts.
And caps😆, thanks!

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 4S Cabriolet, Chevrolet Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No tire covers for sale at the Off-roadeo. Just shirts, caps, yeti mugs, etc. The display of all the eventual add-ons had a 33" tire cover, but I didn't see a 35" one

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As mentioned, no accessories for sale, but I did find the tire cover on SAS OBX on the floor interesting. They made it fit!

Ford Bronco Those who’ve been to off-roadeo IMG_3648
Ford Bronco Those who’ve been to off-roadeo IMG_3649
Ford Bronco Those who’ve been to off-roadeo IMG_3650

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As mentioned, no accessories for sale, but I did find the tire cover on SAS OBX on the floor interesting. They made it fit!

Yea.... It sort of fits.... Not sure I'd want to run that on a highway as it looks darn near flying off as-is.
Sponsored