ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not my first rodeo with a first year model and I am not concerned at all. It is an all new vehicle and they are all going to have their little gremlins, whether they be one off or affecting all. It happens. Does it suck? Yea it does, but Ford will take care of it hopefully.

Also this is a forum where most people go to for information, issues, repairs and more. So there is going to be reported more issues than what most Broncos will ever see.
Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you visit any vehicle forums following a new completely redesigned models debut you'll see horror stories in every one.
ALL vehicles come with issues or have potential to have an issue. Even the boutique super rare hand build ones.

I don't get how people see a few posts and immediately decide "oh they must all be lemons"
It's like that scene in This is the End when Seth Rogen says he doesn't eat gluten and Jay is like why? probably because someone said you shouldn't eat gluten and you said yeah you're probably right.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's not my first rodeo with a first year model and I am not concerned at all. It is an all new vehicle and they are all going to have their little gremlins, whether they be one off or affecting all. It happens. Does it suck? Yea it does, but Ford will take care of it hopefully.

Also this is a forum where most people go to for information, issues, repairs and more. So there is going to be reported more issues than what most Broncos will ever see.
EXACTLY! Everything on a forum seems amplified when the reality is its just a small percentage.
Ford could fix these issues by MY22 and then in 2025 have a massive recall of all broncos due to a loose paper clip somewhere.... no make or model is 100% released with no known issues or complications

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you visit any vehicle forums following a new completely redesigned models debut you'll see horror stories in every one.
ALL vehicles come with issues or have potential to have an issue. Even the boutique super rare hand build ones.

I don't get how people see a few posts and immediately decide "oh they must all be lemons"
It's like that scene in This is the End when Seth Rogen says he doesn't eat gluten and Jay is like why? probably because someone said you shouldn't eat gluten and you said yeah you're probably right.
yep! I had a '16 miata and enjoyed dealing with all of the issues that came up. But it was all taken care of. I even had mine in the shop for 3 weeks to diagnose loose transmission bolts...
Sponsored