Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My DORA shows priority 10, my build is a 2DR with the fun stuff and my area has everyone buying hardtops. Allocations I believe are screwing me because of my perception that I am a small dealer and his lack of delivered MY21s.

I guess I don’t need the mod bumper but I’m done trying to optimize in hoping the sorting hat decides it’s my day.
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2. Pay attention to the commodities constraints when posted!
I for one vote against this strategy. People may change their order to something they aren't happy with and STILL not get scheduled.

This is purely anecdotal, but I placed my order with modular bumper constraint, 2.7 constraint, full time 4WD constraint and MIC top constraint, and still got into the very first week of 2022 production scheduling. (I will admit that 2-door does seem to be troublesome.)

3. Dealer allocation. Can't really do anything here as Ford changed it up and went away from the first come first server format.
I'm no Ford apologist, but I do try to see this from Ford's point of view. They may not have realized that some dealers would offer a great deal to any and all Bronco reservation holders and suck up many thousands of early orders. If they started shipping Broncos in exact order of reservation, that would leave most dealers with nothing.

There's a lot of talk in here about the people who didn't even have a reservation and go into a dealer and order a Bronco and get scheduled. I understand the contempt, but the thing is, anyone can go do the same thing they did. If you are currently waiting on your build, you can go out and place another order the exact same way these other people did. If you get your Bronco that way, then you can just cancel your original order.

Last edited:

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know why most peeps who have reservation/orders at my dealership are not getting build dates... Ford.

One of 8 January allocations have a build scheduled because it was switched to a soft top. The rest have hard top ordered. None of the peeps want to go soft, so they are staying hard. Ford apparently has little capacity for all the hard tops, so we wait. Several were not exotic sinful builds other than a hard top. So, no Bronco for you!

@Ford Motor Company - release/offer the soft top option for the 2-door and help move this fiasco along.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Neither of us can know what priority code folks have on their bronco. ALL IM SAYING is the folks really need to check that and not assume the dealer got it right, because for a lot of folks they didn't.
I agree with you.

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a lot of talk in here about the people who didn't even have a reservation and go into a dealer and order a Bronco and get scheduled. I understand the contempt, but the thing is, anyone can go do the same thing they did. If you are currently waiting on your build, you can go out and place another order the exact same way these other people did. If you get your Bronco that way, then you can just cancel your original order.
This is the right answer, the ‘21 reservation system is flawed. If you really want a bronco start another order at another dealer to improve your odds.

I ran into this when I ordered my super duty. Ordered in July at a dealer with good allocation, and kept an eye on constraints, and was scheduled before many March-June orders.
Sponsored