Sponsored

Time From Arriving At The Final Rail Yard to the Dealer

How Long Did Your Bronco Sit In The Rail Yard?

• Total voters

Mica911

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500 HD Duramax, 1986 GMC Fire Truck,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what it's worth, mine was 13 days at the Rail Yard in Spokane, WA. Located only 8 miles from my dealer. I asked my Sales Manager if we could just drive over there and pick it up. He laughed and said I wish we could. He when on to say that both his dealership and Ford have no control over the delivery from Rail Yard to his dealership. He cited that the unionized truckers contracted by Ford in this area to provide the delivery are extremely backlogged due to the shortage of truckers around here in general.
It was painful for me because several times I drove over the bridge that spans the massive railyard and I could see my Bronco in the large herd of other vehicles in that "corral" that were waiting on truck delivery to all the dealerships in our area. I could tell it was mine because it was the only Cyber Orange Badlands amongst just a few Broncos. But there were hundreds of other trucks and cars waiting on the delivery trucks.
Sponsored

RalBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone have any updates on their time at the rail yard? Mine just got to the rail yard in Walkertown NC, and from what I understand this is where it’ll be picked up via convoy for final delivery to my dealer in Raleigh. Either way I’m pumped for being on the home stretch.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Has anyone found a way to track it from the rail yard? Mine arrived in Dixiana SC on the 18th. I’m in Charleston about 2.5 hours away and still no updates.
Did you ever get your bronco? Mine is been in Dixiana since the 10th, and I'm not even sure it's been unloaded from the rail car. The CSX message still just says "placed at industry July 10 7:50pm".

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone have any updates on their time at the rail yard? Mine just got to the rail yard in Walkertown NC, and from what I understand this is where it’ll be picked up via convoy for final delivery to my dealer in Raleigh. Either way I’m pumped for being on the home stretch.
Interested in your time to Raleigh.

I somehow need to figure out when to sell my Jeep before delivery. (Which I know is a total crap shoot.)

RalBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interested in your time to Raleigh.

I somehow need to figure out when to sell my Jeep before delivery. (Which I know is a total crap shoot.)
I just got the call yesterday that my Bronco is at the dealer for final servicing, detailing, and the windshield recall. So 4 days after arriving at the railyard, and a total of 13 days after my "shipped" notification.

Sponsored

Chsbronco

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you ever get your bronco? Mine is been in Dixiana since the 10th, and I'm not even sure it's been unloaded from the rail car. The CSX message still just says "placed at industry July 10 7:50pm".
Mine sat at the rail yard for about 2 weeks before being picked up.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just got the call yesterday that my Bronco is at the dealer for final servicing, detailing, and the windshield recall. So 4 days after arriving at the railyard, and a total of 13 days after my "shipped" notification.
Thanks - good to know.

And congratulations!

meesherickson

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine has been sitting at Twin oaks CSX rail yard for 8 days now. 1 hour and 15min from my dealer. My original deliver window was 7/22-7/28 they changed it now to 7/29-8/4.

I’m selling my car today.. crossing my fingers it doesn’t get pushed back again.
Sponsored