Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know what the time zone is for the reservation timestamp?
Sponsored

OP
OP
FTBronco9

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
FTBronco9

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Verified with Ford. All timestamps are set in eastern standard time.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To determine your exact reservation date and time stamp in Ford's system, refer to the post below by @rtaylor (clipped from another thread)...

Enable chrome developer tool, navigate to your detailed reservation on ford.com, then search on your reservation number. Time of reservation checkout in UTC (2:01:29 UTC in example).

1611962301802.png
I am not a web developer, but here is the procedure that I used to replicate Mr. Taylor's Chrome example above in layman's terms:

1. Login to your account on Ford.com using the Chrome web browser.
2. Navigate to your Bronco reservation.
3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
4. Select "Network" in the inspection pane that opens to the right.
5. Search in the "Filter" box for your reservation number.
6. Search for the line labeled "created:"
7. Make a note of your timestamp in Ford's system (listed in UTC).
8. Then search for a time zone converter to convert the UTC time stamp to your preferred time zone.

For example, to convert from UTC to CST...

https://savvytime.com/converter/utc-to-cst

I am certain that you can do this with other browsers, but this is the procedure that I used in Chrome.

Sponsored

redcatcher27

Wildtrak
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To determine your exact reservation date and time stamp in Ford's system, refer to the post below by @rtaylor (clipped from another thread)...

I am not a web developer, but here is the procedure that I used to replicate Mr. Taylor's Chrome example above in layman's terms:

3. Hover the mouse cursor over this screen, then right-click and select "Inspect".
8. Then search for a time zone converter to convert the UTC time stamp to your preferred time zone.

I am certain that you can do this with other browsers, but this is the procedure that I used in Chrome.
Thanks so much for the information, but that didn't work for me. I'm not sure why, perhaps because I have already placed an order, but at least it got me headed in the right direction. Here's the way that I finally found my timestamp...

5. Hit CTRL+R to reload the page.
6. Scroll down through all the "Names" under the "Name" column, until I came to the third "reservations". (the first two didn't have the information that I was searching for)
7. On the right side of the screen, select the "Preview" tab.
8. Open all the carrots (little triangles) by clicking once on each one - I found the information embedded under "orders" - then "orders" - then "0" - then it was listed under "created"
(2020-07-14T11:03:47+0000)

I'm not sure why, but the filter function described in your post was not getting me there.

Despite the information above about all orders being in EST, if my memory serves me correctly, I placed my order around 6 am EST, which correlates to a UTC timestamp for me.

Good luck to everyone in determining the timestamp that Ford has for them!

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks so much for the information, but that didn't work for me. I'm not sure why, perhaps because I have already placed an order, but at least it got me headed in the right direction. Here's the way that I finally found my timestamp...

6. Scroll down through all the "Names" under the "Name" column, until I came to the third "reservations". (the first two didn't have the information that I was searching for)
8. Open all the carrots (little triangles) by clicking once on each one - I found the information embedded under "orders" - then "orders" - then "0" - then it was listed under "created"

I'm not sure why, but the filter function described in your post was not getting me there.

Despite the information above about all orders being in EST, if my memory serves me correctly, I placed my order around 6 am EST, which correlates to a UTC timestamp for me.

This worked perfect for me. 2020-07-14T02:33:25+0000. Translates to 7/13/20 at 10:33pm ET which was exactly when I received my email from Ford.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This worked for me...
created: "2020-07-14T08:20:45+0000"
I'm in EST. Time from my confirmation email is...

Tue, Jul 14, 2020, 4:22 AM

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This worked for me...
created: "2020-07-14T08:20:45+0000"
I'm in EST. Time from my confirmation email is...

Tue, Jul 14, 2020, 4:22 AM
Unfortunately, this hasn't worked for me! I received my email from Ford on 07-13-20 at 11:59 hrs., Chicago time! So UTC time must have moved me into the 14th, correct?

Unfortunately, this didn't work for me. I received my email from Ford at 11:59 pm Chicago time on 07-13-20, but the actual reservation reads 07-14-20!

Sponsored

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

redcatcher27

Wildtrak
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Its my understanding that July 13th, at 8:00 pm EST was the earliest possible reservation. That timestamp would have actually been July 14th at 0000 UTC, according to what I've seen. So the earliest possible timestamp is "2020-07-14T00:00:00+0000".
The email that you received from the dealership that you reserved with could probably have been an hour or so after that.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was having trouble once I got to the Preview tab but then went over to the Response tab. There, I found my time stamp for reservation and time stamp for converted order.

Ford Bronco Timestamp Timezone? timestamps.PNG

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

reserved mine at 1020pm EST 7/13. Woot

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Verified with Ford. All timestamps are set in eastern standard time.
This matches up with what my dealer told me my timestamp is when I converted my reservation. My reservation email from Ford has 3:40 PM. I'm on central time. Per dealer timestamp is 4:40 so that would be eastern time.
Sponsored