Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have an OBX that originally came with the 18" tire combo. I upgraded to factory 315/70/17 Sasquatch wheels and tires. After getting the Ford Performance Tune, I recalibrated the rolling tires to 587 revs/mile.

The result is about a 3mph discrepancy between the factory speedometer and GPS speedometer. It seems to be reading fast now on the factory display.

Anyone know what is the official recommended revs/mile setup for factory Sasquatch wheels/tires? 587 is not reading out correctly. I'm seeing possibly some saying 606 is what it is set from the factory?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Cavallo11

Big Bend
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello
Did you figure this out?
What is the number?

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have an OBX that originally came with the 18" tire combo. I upgraded to factory 315/70/17 Sasquatch wheels and tires. After getting the Ford Performance Tune, I recalibrated the rolling tires to 587 revs/mile.

The result is about a 3mph discrepancy between the factory speedometer and GPS speedometer. It seems to be reading fast now on the factory display.

Anyone know what is the official recommended revs/mile setup for factory Sasquatch wheels/tires? 587 is not reading out correctly. I'm seeing possibly some saying 606 is what it is set from the factory?

Thanks!
Did you do any lift with this setup? How has the ride been for you?
Sponsored