Sponsored

TLDR: Stephen's Auto Center followed through on every promise!

Seralan

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500HD, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is rare to find a dealer that is honest and follows through, but I have found one.

Way back on July 13th 2020 I reserved a Ford Bronco, and quickly realized that the demand was going to allow dealers to inflate prices and make profits off of people who pre-ordered directly through Ford. I am not against businesses making a profit, but if I reserve from a manufacturer I expect different treatment and clear solid upfront pricing.

Living in the North East, I looked around for a dealer that would sign up for a guaranteed deal and couldn't find any. But thanks to a forum I found Stephens. They posted a deal publicly that outlined their pricing strategy and what to expect. This was pretty eye opening with respect to the market, so I decided to try them out. Interestingly enough my original dealer actually called and yelled at me minutes after changing to Stephens using the Ford customer service hotline, because he had lost the sale, but he could not be bothered to discuss pricing after the reservation.

I have been trained to be suspicious about car dealers, so when I was informed that my Bronco had arrived I was constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop. But, it didn't. The delivery was seamless, the people were great and I was stuned by the real world integrity of this WV car dealer.

My 800 mile drive home was a fantastic road trip made possible by a fantastic dealership experience and I could not be more pleased that I chose Stephen's Auto Center to partner with for my purchase.

@StephensAutoCenter is a dealer that I would recommend, I would even consider another 1600 mile round trip to use them again.
Sponsored

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just another day of our usual business :)

Glad you're happy with the deal and the Bronco.

We'll do the same for other makes and models for you as well.

/john

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really look forward to making the trip up there in a few weeks. I'm going to have to do some figuring on pricing since I'm out of state and bringing my own financing, neither of which I've done before. I'll probably have to give SAC a call when it's en route to get all this stuff squared away. I'm glad us early SAC folks are starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

@StephensAutoCenter do you still have the guy doing window tint, if so what was the price again?

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Really look forward to making the trip up there in a few weeks. I'm going to have to do some figuring on pricing since I'm out of state and bringing my own financing, neither of which I've done before. I'll probably have to give SAC a call when it's en route to get all this stuff squared away. I'm glad us early SAC folks are starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

@StephensAutoCenter do you still have the guy doing window tint, if so what was the price again?

With Windshield Stripe: +$20

2DR: $75

4DR: $200

/john

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With Windshield Stripe: +$20

2DR: $75

4DR: $200

/john
What's on the windshield stripe? Is it " B R O N C O" or something? I was already planning on having your team apply the window tint, along other things
Sponsored