Sponsored

Do not order through MAS (Military Auto Source)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Glad I found this thread. Prior to this year, I've bought two vehicles thru MAS while I was active duty. Now, this year, I've bought a Maverick (got REAL lucky) to use as sort of a gap vehicle until I get my Bronco. I ordered the Bronco (4DR BL, non-sas, 2.7, AUTO, soft top, etc.) on Jan 18, 22. The order is showing up on the MAS tracker. No VIN yet. Unfortunatley, I found out a week or so after that the sales rep made a typo on my email address which he corrected. But, I haven't recieved any emails from Ford. Here's the real kicker. I've asked to get the DORA, and/or my order number and the dealer code so I can check on the Bronco's progress on my own but was denied. In an email from the Supervisor of Vehicle Production to my sales rep, "We cannot provide this to the customer. Any constraints or issues on the deal will be communicated by us as we receive information." Talk about making me feel like a Private again. "we'll tell you what you need to know!" Why they can't provide an order number and the MAS sales code is beyond me. MTF on this as that is not an acceptable answer.

EDIT -- I'm changing my order to the 2.3L MT, switching to the capable bumper and adding the now optional 18 inch black machine faced wheels. But the sales rep says some of those aren't showing up in their ordering system yet.
I can tell you where to find your order number. :)

Ford Bronco Do not order through MAS (Military Auto Source) Order Accept

See the number circled in RED that is your order number, the last 4 are what you need for tracking through the Ford tracker (1347 in the example above). Tell MAS to cram their "top secret mission" up their ass. This is the price they pay for denying me my price guarantee, I will teach everyone how to get all the data! :D

When you have a VIN, I might be able to point you in the right direction for a Window Sticker...

LOL. You won't get a Window Sticker through MAS and you definitely cannot pull it up yourself (I even had to ask a favor to get mine).

Here is the dealer information you seek:

Overseas Military Sales Corpor
Boulevard de Perolles 33
Fribourg SWITZ

DEALER ID: 9EA 902 <--- I am putting the FU back into FUN when buying cars from MAS.

It's not a Switzerland zip code, I checked other MAS orders.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Glad I found this thread. Prior to this year, I've bought two vehicles thru MAS while I was active duty. Now, this year, I've bought a Maverick (got REAL lucky) to use as sort of a gap vehicle until I get my Bronco. I ordered the Bronco (4DR BL, non-sas, 2.7, AUTO, soft top, etc.) on Jan 18, 22. The order is showing up on the MAS tracker. No VIN yet. Unfortunatley, I found out a week or so after that the sales rep made a typo on my email address which he corrected. But, I haven't recieved any emails from Ford. Here's the real kicker. I've asked to get the DORA, and/or my order number and the dealer code so I can check on the Bronco's progress on my own but was denied. In an email from the Supervisor of Vehicle Production to my sales rep, "We cannot provide this to the customer. Any constraints or issues on the deal will be communicated by us as we receive information." Talk about making me feel like a Private again. "we'll tell you what you need to know!" Why they can't provide an order number and the MAS sales code is beyond me. MTF on this as that is not an acceptable answer.

EDIT -- I'm changing my order to the 2.3L MT, switching to the capable bumper and adding the now optional 18 inch black machine faced wheels. But the sales rep says some of those aren't showing up in their ordering system yet.
From what I have also seen, they have been told, at times that they are not allowed to order certain configurations once they exceed a certain % of orders for that type. For example, at one point, they told customers, no more Badlands... Period.

Expect a minimum of 10 days before your order goes live for any corrections from MAS, then another 10 days for Ford to issue a VIN (although it could be less or a lot more).

jdwin1989

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Escape XLT, 2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can tell you where to find your order number. :)

Ford Bronco Do not order through MAS (Military Auto Source) Order Accept

See the number circled in RED that is your order number, the last 4 are what you need for tracking through the Ford tracker (1347 in the example above). Tell MAS to cram their "top secret mission" up their ass. This is the price they pay for denying me my price guarantee, I will teach everyone how to get all the data! :D

When you have a VIN, I might be able to point you in the right direction for a Window Sticker...

LOL. You won't get a Window Sticker through MAS and you definitely cannot pull it up yourself (I even had to ask a favor to get mine).

Here is the dealer information you seek:

Overseas Military Sales Corpor
Boulevard de Perolles 33
Fribourg SWITZ

DEALER ID: 9EA 902 <--- I am putting the FU back into FUN when buying cars from MAS. Unless that's a Switzerland zip code. In which case, then you can get the dealer information from your window sticker once it goes live.
It looks like I may have had everything I needed already but didn't know it. I wasn't sure if that FO# was the actual Ford order number or for MAS. I also was able to pull my window sticker for the Maverick from MonroneyLabels for $8 I think. It had that 9EA 902 which I didn't think was the dealer code because it didn't match other formats that I've seen. Anyway, thanks so much for pointing those out. I'll be calling Ford customer service this week to check on the build and make sure they have might right email address.

jdwin1989

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I have also seen, they have been told, at times that they are not allowed to order certain configurations once they exceed a certain % of orders for that type. For example, at one point, they told customers, no more Badlands... Period.

Expect a minimum of 10 days before your order goes live for any corrections from MAS, then another 10 days for Ford to issue a VIN (although it could be less or a lot more).
Thanks for the info. I wonder if MAS will tell me where I am at in their allocations of I ask.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the info. I wonder if MAS will tell me where I am at in their allocations of I ask.
The person I would bother is Lisa Smith, she's actually very nice, so treat her kindly please. She might not tell you, but it's worth a try.

Her information can be a stale by a few days regarding final transport (as I was able to track rail cars in real time back then and she wasn't able to), however, she should be able to answer all other questions accurately. Tell her that I said that she was the person to talk to for answers. :D

She'll no doubt will recognize my last name. LOL.

Sponsored

Mike82

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 KZJ78 LandCruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your fastest way to find your VIN will be your account on MAS's website. If you don't have a VIN now, it is highly unlikely that you will be getting a Bronco by the end of March is near 0. I am not saying that it won't happen, but chances are very slim.

Now with that said, when I finalized my order with MAS (May 4th), it only took 20 days (May 24th) to get a VIN and I was scheduled for a production week in late July, just a few days later. So it did happen pretty quickly through MAS, but my sales rep found out from me, not the other way around.
Here is what the MAS sales rep sent:

"Hope you are well.

I am supporting Aaron Murphy on his orders. We have been advised by New York office that factory is still accepting orders for the 2022 Bronco.

We have also been advised that your order will be updated approximately by next week and a Factory Order # assigned.

Please bear with us and we will have more information in the coming week.

Should you have any queries then please let us know."

Thankfully I'm in Africa until late April so I don't need it until after the 1st of May.

jdwin1989

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is what the MAS sales rep sent:

"Hope you are well.

I am supporting Aaron Murphy on his orders. We have been advised by New York office that factory is still accepting orders for the 2022 Bronco.

We have also been advised that your order will be updated approximately by next week and a Factory Order # assigned.

Please bear with us and we will have more information in the coming week.

Should you have any queries then please let us know."

Thankfully I'm in Africa until late April so I don't need it until after the 1st of May.
A little off topic but I noticed you're in Botswana. I recently added a trip to the the Chobe for a Pangolin Photo Safaris to my bucket list. Cheers. Stay safe.

Mike82

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 KZJ78 LandCruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
A little off topic but I noticed you're in Botswana. I recently added a trip to the the Chobe for a Pangolin Photo Safaris to my bucket list. Cheers. Stay safe.
That's awesome! The Chobe is pretty magnificent. We literally had elephants swimming by our boat 5 feet away. It was pretty surreal. You should definitely make a trip down here.

Mike82

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 KZJ78 LandCruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update: Amy Corollo at MAS HQ in NY sent me the buyers order. It had a delivery date of 6jan23. I emailed the salesman and said not happening with that delivery date. He replied it had to be a mistake because there is a VIN. He's trying to track down what the actual delivery date is. More to follow.

jdwin1989

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received my VIN with a scheduled production date for the week of 23 May (Jan 21st order). We'll see if that holds.

Mike82

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 KZJ78 LandCruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a VIN and a F.O. Date of 3-9-22. PSP end of May, but no set date. Expected delivery in late July/early August. Because the orders MAS are allocated are a 'lottery' there is no delivery date guaranteed.
Sponsored