Sponsored

Why would my dealer still not be putting my order through?

madlamb

Big Bend
First Name
Maddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reached out to my dealer on 9/21, when I got the email from Ford telling me it's time to reorder. No response until after another nudge from me a week later, they said they would "call me soon". That was on 9/28. Now here we are a week later and still nothing.

Just posting to see if anyone has experienced a similar thing? I've seen so many posts of people getting their order confirmations, it's really disheartening at this point. I wish I could change dealerships. What would y'all do? I am kind of at the point of giving up.

To note, I reserved in 2020, ordered in Feb 2021.
Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is the only way to contact your dealership a phone call?

Broncdakk

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted my sales rep the Sunday after the conversion order banks were open to convert my build. They stated that they couldn't submit my converted order until the 6th (today), which is conveniently the first day of scheduling. I assume they are trying to get their dealer stock or intended builds scheduled first before their regular customers. I would probably drop by the dealership to talk to someone in person. Would give my sales rep the benefit of the doubt and let them know what day I intend to drop by a few days before in case there is day that they will be there working and I can talk to them. Fortunately haven't been in that situation yet.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If possible, I’d show up in person. Your physical presence may get the results you need. 🙂
Sponsored