Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those idiots! Who the hell is upfitting Bocorns these days anyway?
I showed the letters to my daughter when I got them and told her that they were defective because they misspelled bronco. She was not amused.

OP
OP
Alfa

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

IMG_6788.jpeg

I personally love it but like someone said, with the silver bash plate and tow hooks it doesn’t look as good. Also your bronco is white right, it looks nice with the white letters. If I could’ve ordered some paint matched hot pepper red ones without having to paint them or have someone paint them I might have went that route, you get it stock 😂
I like the blacked out look right now. The nice thing about using caps, is that you can always pop them back off if you get tired of them.

Why not order another set of caps and paint them hot pepper red yourself? A rattle can or pepper red and one of clear and you could have exactly what you want.

diggs44060

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"22" 2door BadSquatch I used these "Carbon Fiber" caps from Amazon

20230827_153758.jpg

20230730_160345.jpg

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the blacked out look right now. The nice thing about using caps, is that you can always pop them back off if you get tired of them.

Why not order another set of caps and paint them hot pepper red yourself? A rattle can or pepper red and one of clear and you could have exactly what you want.
Because I tried the black and liked it. If I was gonna do it I’d just remove the grill and have the OEM letters painted. The real hot pepper red is a tri coat so to get it perfect requires more work.
Sponsored