Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the warning here is watch the install video before you go it on your own. Otherwise, blame yourself.
Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Weird thread.
VERY.

"I suck; it's my fault" seems pretty different than "product sucks; Stickerfab sucks" and yet those are the two concurrent messages.

Plenty happy with all the SF product I've bought and used...some of it is tricky, no doubt, but it's not like he doesn't provide buyers with instructional videos on Every. Single. Product. Page.

Ford Bronco Stickerfab Bronco Blue Oval Blackout Warning 1653526539325

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love mine. @StickerFab has been great as well. I ordered the front letters to match my paint color. I screwed up on my last letter and reached out to them to see if I could purchase just 1 letter. Couldn’t do that, but they sold me a whole new set for a discount. I love everything I have received from them and they have shown great customer service to me.
952BE5C2-3459-4DE5-BFC4-6B2538892723.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP

Padawan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are 100% correct. I treated these as I did my Porsche Macan stickers which were a piece of cake. WATCH the video if you order these. They won’t replace the $2 they have in product if you screw it up. These should come with the instructions that state you should work with water etc. I’m a lazy middle aged man. I’m not using the directions😂. However, just installed the @tufskinz Bronco grill letters and highly recommend them. They did come with directions, are of incredible quality, and made the entire grill pop. Nice job Tufskinz!!

Guaranteed instructions weren't followed. I'm usually pretty bad at sticker placements and stickerfab is easy. You're supposed to wet them so you can move them around. Definitely not the manufacturers fault

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are 100% correct. I treated these as I did my Porsche Macan stickers which were a piece of cake. WATCH the video if you order these. They won’t replace the $2 they have in product if you screw it up. These should come with the instructions that state you should work with water etc. I’m a lazy middle aged man. I’m not using the directions😂. However, just installed the @tufskinz Bronco grill letters and highly recommend them. They did come with directions, are of incredible quality, and made the entire grill pop. Nice job Tufskinz!!
Back of the card in your photo...

Ford Bronco Stickerfab Bronco Blue Oval Blackout Warning CFCAAE31-49DC-4F74-9B6B-7447FEA77568

You actually didn't ask for a replacement. 🤷‍♂️

I have a video for our GTS door decals as well in case you need those too. 😬

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All this over $2? I think if I did something stupid like not read or watch directions and screwed up $2 worth of something, I'd just keep that to myself. Oh well, great advise to follow the directions if you don't want to see your $2 in the trash.

Threads like this make me want to go order some $2 stickers for the beer fridge, just because.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I once bought some chicken at the grocery store. I made no effort to prepare it and left it on the dash in the hot sun.

I immediately tagged the grocery store and pointed out they wouldn’t take the chicken back and told them I’ve won food cook off competitions before

No I didn’t, mostly because it made no sense …. Like this post

Sponsored

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the Principal from Billy Madison sums this up nicely. “What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul”

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All this over $2? I think if I did something stupid like not read or watch directions and screwed up $2 worth of something, I'd just keep that to myself. Oh well, great advise to follow the directions if you don't want to see your $2 in the trash.

Threads like this make me want to go order some $2 stickers for the beer fridge, just because.
I once bought some chicken at the grocery store. I made no effort to prepare it and left it on the dash in the hot sun.

I immediately tagged the grocery store and pointed out they wouldn’t take the chicken back and told them I’ve won food cook off competitions before

No I didn’t, mostly because it made no sense …. Like this post
Can you imagine the level of anger management issues in this person?

Holy shit!!!

Teeny bopper girls have more emotional control than this person. LOL

I legit feel concerned for whomever, if anybody, is emotionally involved with them.

Throwing this kind of fit over the tiniest things they fuck up .... unreal.

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Stickerfab Bronco Blue Oval Blackout Warning 1653530626858

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol at this thread. I’ve purchased at least half the products stickerfab offers and all are great. Vinyl is a different animal to install and takes some patience. I actually screwed up the install on my center grab handle and you know what I did? I just ordered another set to redo it. No big deal man, there’s a learning curve for everything Bronco.

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Zero issues with both blue oval overlays. My first, I did not read the instructions, but as an artist with a steady hand, got it on perfect, no wetting. Sadly that trucks gone now.

Second, I took it easy on myself, wetted and blowdried.. Again, great result.

And damn those interior overlay pictures... guess I'll be ordering those tomorrow.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.