Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, when I saw the title I instantly thought…oh crap here we go again with a keep off my grass rant! Pleasant surprise!! I agree with everything you said.

I went to Costco a couple months ago with my partner in crime. She just got her BD SAS and in the lot was a really nice Rubi and an empty spot next to it. She squeals and rips into the empty spot next to it. As we walked around Costco I was telling her about the jeepers and the deal with the ducks and she thought that was so cool and kept asking about it.

We get done and get to her Bronco and I’m waiting for her to unlock the door and she throws out this ear shattering OMG!!!!!. I think she has broken her leg so I race around the truck and there she is doing her version of the river dance holding a yellow duck with a tuxedo painted on it.

She’s frantically saying “I got one!! I got one!!!”. It was the most awesome thing ever to see her that excitement. The jeep was gone but I wish I could thank them to let them know what it meant to her.

I get it, many here think it’s incredibly stupid and childish. Maybe it is but consider this….my girl has never gone camping, it is hotels and patio dining for her. Dirt and bugs had zero place in her life. That was before the duck. Since then she has become completely interested in the 4x4 world and all that entails. She signed up for off rodeo on her own and can’t wait to drive the course, she has researched and bought a pile of parts she wants me to help her put in her bronco. Keeps telling me we need a RTT or camper trailer. She has a basket of ducks with horse heads on them on the floor behind her seat just waiting and a smile bigger than Texas.

One little friendly gesture by someone in a jeep completely changed her outlook on the possibilities out there with owning a Bronco.

Roast away….I think the duck thing is cool.
I LOVE IT! What a great story.

I received my own gift a few weeks ago in Moab - coming out of the Canyonlands NP Visitor Center, I found this on my driver side door handle; I was absolutely floored. Looking around the parking lot, no other Broncos were in sight. This little gift made my day, and much more.

Ford Bronco To whomstever left this on my Bronco… "You've Been Bronco'd" PXL_20230406_190553915
Ford Bronco To whomstever left this on my Bronco… "You've Been Bronco'd" PXL_20230406_190608401

Sponsored

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I LOVE IT! What a great story.

I received my own gift a few weeks ago in Moab - coming out of the Canyonlands NP Visitor Center, I found this on my driver side door handle; I was absolutely floored. Looking around the parking lot, no other Broncos were in sight. This little gift made my day, and much more.

Ford Bronco To whomstever left this on my Bronco… "You've Been Bronco'd" PXL_20230406_190608401
That's awesome!!!

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no ducks for me lots of jeep waves. I did get a horse shoe and tag a few moths ago saying I got bucked lol
I think miniature horse shoes sounds cooler than a rubber horse toy. Where to find those in bulk? 😆

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That will be the new bronco community trend. Leaving new mod parts on random broncos.
Then someone will bitch that they got lights they don't want, and why didn't they get the air compressor they really wanted!💀

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Suthrncop66

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think miniature horse shoes sounds cooler than a rubber horse toy. Where to find those in bulk? 😆
I looked them up on amazon I think they were under a buck a piece. I think its way better than a duck lol
shoe.PNG

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Then someone will bitch that they got lights they don't want, and why didn't they get the air compressor they really wanted!💀
Touché
Sponsored