To whomstever left this on my Bronco… "You've Been Bronco'd"

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I LOVE IT! What a great story.

I received my own gift a few weeks ago in Moab - coming out of the Canyonlands NP Visitor Center, I found this on my driver side door handle; I was absolutely floored. Looking around the parking lot, no other Broncos were in sight. This little gift made my day, and much more.

PXL_20230406_190553915.jpg
PXL_20230406_190608401.jpg
Very cool, even matches!
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got them on ebay. I posted the link a few post back.
Ah ha--I was looking for magnets. Looks like these are like a patch style. Pretty cool they have 2- and 4-door. Only they had to be mean and not have 2-door Cactus. :(

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very cool, even matches!
2 door vs 4 door
hard top vs soft top
painted mirror and handles vs not
wheels don't match
missing roof rack
missing fuel carrier

I'd be pretty disappointed. It's not even rare; you can buy them off the shelf and anybody who owns a Bronco could most likely afford to buy one if they wanted one.

If it was an exact replica, I'd be very excited and appreciative. The effort involved in creating a scale model of my Bronco would show me they really appreciated my build.
Any schmuck can scrounge up a couple bucks, buy a duck or matchbox car off the shelf at Walmart and leave it on the hood of my car. Little effort. Little appreciation. On the whole, not a very good gift for a $60k vehicle.

I suggest a minimum value of $100 for any "you've been bucked" gifts that are bought off the shelf along with a gift receipt so we can exchange it. If you're not sure what to get, a good default that everybody will love would be a $100 gift visa.

We are Bronco owners! We can do better than Jeep owners!

busylizzy7

Outer Banks
First Name
Liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco To whomstever left this on my Bronco… "You've Been Bronco'd" 8D57D54F-88AA-49FF-8930-746AC14C10AA
It’s cheesy and stupid but I love it and it made me smile, so thank you! I’ve seen so much hostility for people giving these little guys out and I don’t understand why. It’s the most innocent act ever and hurts no one.

busylizzy7

Outer Banks
First Name
Liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco To whomstever left this on my Bronco… "You've Been Bronco'd" 8D57D54F-88AA-49FF-8930-746AC14C10AA
It’s cheesy and stupid but I love it and it made me smile, so thank you! I’ve seen so much hostility for people giving these little guys out and I don’t understand why. It’s the most innocent act ever and hurts no one.
Someone left me one on my driver door handle, so I mean, that’s pretty harmless!! It was the biggest bright spot on dreary day with torrential rain, on a 1000 mile road trip. I still have the little guy on my dash, makes me smile every day.

emmaginn

Big Bend
First Name
Emory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It wouldn’t bother me but I’m wondering who the hell drives around town with a trunk load of rubber toys and labels at the ready to stick on people’s Broncos as they encounter them?
Women

Sponsored

emmaginn

Big Bend
First Name
Emory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Didn't know Toyota still made the pickup and the FJ. Ranger doesn't come with washout interior or 360 cam as far as I know. Aren't land rovers expensive? And a Colorado has washout interior?

Aftermarket does exist. But lack of warranty and additional costs... I'd rather buy it cheaper with everything I need than build it.

You're right. I suppose since I have never been ducked, I shouldn't have an opinion, although I also think the Holocaust was atrocious despite not being Jewish.
Did you just compare a little rubber duck to the Holocaust? :ROFLMAO: It's a little funny that you don't want to be a part of a Bronco community, yet you're active in an online Bronco community website. Think that's what he's getting at.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have tiny stuffed Bronco horses and the Bronco cards (web address to local Bronco Club) and leave it on the very few Broncos I see in my area. I am respectful of your ride and place it in such a way that no damage is caused. It is a means to unite local Bronco owners. I am SUPER picky about all my vehicles....but if this pisses someone off, no community love I guess.

Vanimalious

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you just compare a little rubber duck to the Holocaust? :ROFLMAO: It's a little funny that you don't want to be a part of a Bronco community, yet you're active in an online Bronco community website. Think that's what he's getting at.
See, I think bronco nation is a social media platform specifically for bronco. This is more of an almost wiki technical site full of knowledge on all things of bronco. I can check TSBs, recalls, and even see reviews of aftermarket accessories.

And no. Didn't compare anything. Simply stating I have an opinion, as I'm apparently part of this cult. It's good to formulate your own opinions for creative and critical thinking. Just because you aren't involved shouldn't mean you can't have an opinion.

If I'm not supposed to have an opinion, then perhaps the Holocaust reference is relevant for the time period.

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It wouldn’t bother me but I’m wondering who the hell drives around town with a trunk load of rubber toys and labels at the ready to stick on people’s Broncos as they encounter them?
Too much work, I just stick them to the head liner. Rip them off and put on windshield. 3 4door and 6 2door left.

Ford Bronco To whomstever left this on my Bronco… "You've Been Bronco'd" 20230430_162654

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Watch out 6g owners there’s a rad dude about to hand out the following -

If I catch you in the mall parking lot and you’re not parked on the curb boom you’re getting a play off road patch and sticker

If I see you on 37s boom you’re getting a tire limit 37 patch and sticker

If I see a fellow veteran or old gen boom you're getting an old glory patch and sticker

Hopefully it’ll put a lil smile on yours or your family’s face at least that’s the intent.

IMG_2917.jpeg
Sponsored