Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think now the discussion has devolved into one just to get to the 75 page goal.. LOL
This is going to break 100 pages before I make it to the gym this afternoon, lol.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Couldn't agree more. They have all added to this mess that has no good solution. The idea that you pay someone more only get's you people that make lateral moves strictly for the money. When compensation expenses outpace profit margins, then what?

We still need people to build homes, fix cars, grow food and generate tax dollars for people disconnected from reality to spend foolishly. Again, not to be political but it seems like there are a lot of people trying to get into this country because of opportunity. Are they the new workforce that's going to power our economy or just add to the pressure already overwhelming the system? I don't know. I know my workforce is aging and the interest in filling these jobs just isn't there. Going to be a lot of businesses die a slow death over the next 3 years and will be sad to watch.
Wall Street has no understanding that the real equity of a company resides in its workforce, not on its balance sheet. If its work force is uneducated and technically deficient, the company has very little equity.

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds the most likely.. Everyone’s assuming this is solely a mass ‘You’re getting a 22’ email but to me that would make no sense if they’re still not done sending out the ‘your build has been scheduled’ for 21 emails.. Guess we’ll see around 2 .
Agreed. We will get no individual specifics just the generic description of how the process will play out. The weekly hand ringing over I got my email will continue on a weekly basis. So basically nothing changes but at least Ford owns up to the reservation process being a joke and we get some kind of communication or confirmation about process going forward.

Last edited:

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also the 2pm announcement will be:

Ford has decided to sell the Bronco division to Stellantis while Ford focuses on the Lightning and other electric vehicles. The merger of brilliant Fiat electrical systems and computer technology and cheap canvas top manufacturing will be able to bring this perfect vehicle to market, but there will be a few design changes.

Ford Bronco Today, 5/28, Ford email will be sent to all unscheduled order holders 1622212582584

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Degree in Econ and I 100% agree. This is also the cause of the wealth gap and our now soft war with China. Basically greed and gutting the system for the reason you mentioned. This is not a red vs blue situation, all the political/corporate class from 1984-2010 were guilty. I guess Ross Perot was right all along.
Adding value to dirt creates real wealth.

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also the 2pm announcement will be:

Ford has decided to sell the Bronco division to Stellantis while Ford focuses on the Lightning and other electric vehicles. The merger of brilliant Fiat electrical systems and computer technology and cheap canvas top manufacturing will be able to bring this perfect vehicle to market, but there will be a few design changes.

Ford Bronco Today, 5/28, Ford email will be sent to all unscheduled order holders 1622212582584
PS - those are the 35" Sasquatch package for scale of the new vehicle

Mike Zike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco Update: A customer communication is being sent to all unscheduled order holders Friday, May 28 @ 2 pm EST. More information will be provided tomorrow.

We will probably get a production schedule and be told that each Thursday they will continue to send emails as the pull builds from the dealerships but the deal was we would all receive build dates at the end of May, So the only way they could do this is to all the rest of us are 2022

JoshikaPoodle

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good luck with that. There is no wranglers or gladiators to be had in my area. I took a quick look in case this drags out a long time
I talked to a salesman about having a Gladiator Mojave built and he said they’re being built oddly fast right now. He said they’re supposed to say 4-8 weeks but it’s more like 3 currently.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip

Just spill the beans now that we both were told the same info. :)

J/K
We are all getting the exact Bronco we want, delivered next week with a pile of cash inside and free service for life or the other one?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
but the deal was we would all receive build dates at the end of May
This was never “the deal.” The end-of-May communication commitment was “estimated delivery windows,” which is not the same thing as assigning VINs and specific build weeks. The latter was always going to continue to happen weekly indefinitely until Bronco is retired.

Mike Zike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Was just coming to post this. Got scooped again.
I know one thing I am keeping my order ,my wife is fed up and wants to go get a jeep
Bronco Update: A customer communication is being sent to all unscheduled order holders Friday, May 28 @ 2 pm EST. More information will be provided tomorrow.

My wife wants to go get a jeep but I am keeping this order I am not letting my dealership get my order and sell it for a big profit. My dealership has been the worst,

sic5pointslow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im actually enjoying watching everyone freak out.

zebraquick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
B and P def seems to be missing roof items. Just see the soft or MIC and then bars and deaden liner now. I also am not seeing the extra accessories like before. I never really looked on that much and that could have been gone a while. I dunno.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.