Ponderess

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm just gonna get off of work, happens to be my 1st day back from surgery, get ready for work the next day, tune in on national geographics, put the dual screen back on my LG G8x, have ford.com on one screen, bronco6g.com on the other If not youtube.
Honestly I'm not even that hyped, because after tomorrow's 3min confetti it's the December wait. That's what I'm antsy about.

Now hopefully ford.com doesn't crash! Knock on wood.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here is my set up. Got the duel screen set up so I can view youtube on one and reserve on the other. And have the projector set up to flip through ABC, ESPN, and National Geographic. Still have a little more tweaking to do on the projector. Picture right now is crap because the sun shines in on the that side of the house in the mornings.

20200712_084122.jpg
You're as bad as my 14 year old LMAO. Dual screens (sometimes trips) projector off to the side and always his cell phone on desk playing videos too.. smh

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're as bad as my 14 year old LMAO. Dual screens (sometimes trips) projector off to the side and always his cell phone on desk playing videos too.. smh
Duel screens and gaming computer actually doesn't see a lick of gaming. Purely for 3d CAD design work LOL. Only gaming I do is the cheezy games on the cell phone and an occasional 2 player run with my 9 year old on his switch. Most of these new games get me motion sick :sick:

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm confused (happens often). Is there a consolidated list of sources/times tomorrow for the various broadcasts etc? For example, I heard Ford will have something on TV station ABC? A commercial, extended commercial, or part of an actual show? I'm not clear what or where to watch at this point. I've heard ABC, Disney, web, etc. Is there a post/thread here with schedule info?

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
-Following the live thread on my phone (counting on all you to post the best bits as theyre revealed)
-Dave Ramsey’s course on the TV so I can figure out how to afford it
-moscow mule in hand for when reality kicks in and I realize its going to be a few years
-live vicariously through this forum

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Duel screens and gaming computer actually doesn't see a lick of gaming. Purely for 3d CAD design work LOL. Only gaming I do is the cheezy games on the cell phone and an occasional 2 player run with my 9 year old on his switch. Most of these new games get me motion sick :sick:
I hear ya on that. I run trips @ work (and at home when someone isn't stealing my 3rd screen) for CAD work (mostly 2d though, sometimes 3d). But I do use my 'gamepad" Razer Tartarus for all my pre-programmed commands, that works beautifully. My gaming deals with Fortnite once a week with my youngest (14) and my oldest (28) who lives out in Utah. Same problem here, other games make my old ass dizzy as hell.

BoatBuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My plan is to try to get my wife to join the watch party. Trying to get her interested in a 2-door Bronco to complement our 2-door Wrangler.

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m going to have YouTube up on my Tv and this site on my laptop. Pineapple/ham/jalapeño pizza in one hand. Probably Shiner in the other. While wearing on of my favorite t-shirt’s.
Ford Bronco Tomorrow! [Update: Today!] 75E1E5C1-FB0B-48F4-AC0A-01D364476FEB

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hopefully dad will watch it with me. that way (1) we can use his computer, which is fast, and (2) we can hook it up to our 54 in screen and watch the reveal on the screen and reserve on my computer... i probably won't even fork over the $100 because i just want to see how the reservation works... when you reserve, do you get a configurator like screen, or just hand over the $100?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going to have YouTube up on my Tv and this site on my laptop. Pineapple/ham/jalapeño pizza in one hand. Probably Shiner in the other. While wearing on of my favorite t-shirt’s.
Ford Bronco Tomorrow! [Update: Today!] 75E1E5C1-FB0B-48F4-AC0A-01D364476FEB
Now we're talkin'!!!!
Sponsored