Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ram 2500 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Someone care to say where are the pics in this 20 page thread? I'm tired and have scrolled a few pages and no pics.
I also posted pictures.... they are on page 9
Sponsored

Crimpcap

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Honda G1 Insight
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the exact same experience as you. No one greeted us outside or at the door. Even when we were looking at the Bronco's there were a bunch of sales guys all standing around talking yet not one bothered to ask us if we needed any help. I did ask one a few questions and he was clueless so I jumped inside and figured it out for myself.

I've never been there before and would never go back,I never liked large dealerships before anyways. Their CS was terrible but that's par for the course out here in AZ. I'm glad I ordered from Granger Ford as they have been great to deal with and very responsive to any questions. It erases any doubts of going 1400 miles to get my Bronco....It's worth it!
So you wanted a sales person to bother you, have no answers and get in your way????? I guess expectations differ. I was pleasantly surprised no one bothered me. The one sales person who did say something told me the Badlands did not come with leather. LOL

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you wanted a sales person to bother you, have no answers and get in your way????? I guess expectations differ. I was pleasantly surprised no one bothered me. The one sales person who did say something told me the Badlands did not come with leather. LOL
Yes when I go into a dealer I want/expect to be greeted. I never said I wanted to be bothered but it's common courtesy to greet someone at a dealership. I honestly don't remember the last time I wasn't and I've bought and shopped for many vehicles.

When there are 6-8 salesman all standing around and talking with each other I think it's rude and un professional to not ask if anyone needs help or has any questions. So yes I guess our expectations differ quite a bit. But if that's the kind of service you like by all means have at it but good luck getting help after they have your money! ?

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Must have just been me then..... If I could tag them on here I would. I was there for 20-25 minutes yesterday. Not a single person came up to me and checked if they could help me. Rolled up in a 2013 Explorer, not only did no one greet me and try to get me in a new one, they didn't bother to ask me anything as I walked the length of the showroom looking for any glimmer of hope the Bronco 4d/2d were there.

I looked at the Bronco Sport they did have there for a good 10 of those minutes. No one asked me anything as I checked it out. (it is far too small btw). Maybe they were all on lunch..... or maybe the way I was dressed they thought I worked there since the mask hides the face..... either way, id give a 1 out of 5 stars for their promotions staff and their sales staff. Only helpful person was the reception desk employee that, when asked about the 4d/2d, said "I think they might have taken them to Westworld already." She wasn't even sure in her response.

Anyway, Sanderson isn't for me and that is fine. I hope everyone who has a reservation there gets treated amazing. When I pull the trigger it just won't be there.
Sanderson is pretty low key which I like. Usually, someone will ask if they can help you, but you won't have people shadowing you all around trying to get you to buy.

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes when I go into a dealer I want/expect to be greeted. I never said I wanted to be bothered but it's common courtesy to greet someone at a dealership. I honestly don't remember the last time I wasn't and I've bought and shopped for many vehicles.

When there are 6-8 salesman all standing around and talking with each other I think it's rude and un professional to not ask if anyone needs help or has any questions. So yes I guess our expectations differ quite a bit. But if that's the kind of service you like by all means have at it but good luck getting help after they have your money! ?
Yeah to be honest, one of the reasons I've shopped Sanderson for so many years is because they don't attack you as your parking your car! (Looking at you Earnhardt) They are more than willing to let you test drive anything on the lot and most of time let you go by yourself... I know what you are saying about help, but for me, I don't mind someone asking if I need help and then backing off if I say in just a bit...

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah to be honest, one of the reasons I've shopped Sanderson for so many years is because they don't attack you as your parking your car! (Looking at you Earnhardt) They are more than willing to let you test drive anything on the lot and most of time let you go by yourself... I know what you are saying about help, but for me, I don't mind someone asking if I need help and then backing off if I say in just a bit...
Oh I hate getting attacked as soon as I close my door. But we were there a good hour and never once did anyone approach us. Even the one time I asked a question I felt like I was bothering their conversation.

When car shopping late summer for my gf we hit almost every dealer on dealer row in Avondale. We were greeted outside as soon as we walked to the front door. Never did we stand around waiting for help and most we fine if we said we were just looking. I've been in business for 34 years so I guess I'm more anal about stuff like this than most. It was just a really bad first impression at SF.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really thought this preproduction model had leather seats as well as the washout floors. Are you sure it was the marine grade vinyl? I think the Overland Concept was the one that actually had the marine grade vinyl.
We went to the show today and I spoke with one of the reps and he said that is MGV in the BL. I told him that the dealer even said they were leather and he just rolled his eyes. I knew they weren't the same feel as the OBX I was in but then you had me second guessing myself . lol Anyways the MGV is really nice and anyone thinking about getting it's nice quality.

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We went to the show today and I spoke with one of the reps and he said that is MGV in the BL. I told him that the dealer even said they were leather and he just rolled his eyes. I knew they weren't the same feel as the OBX I was in but then you had me second guessing myself . lol Anyways the MGV is really nice and anyone thinking about getting it's nice quality.
Yeah, I asked the same question and was a little unclear with the answer. I know it's preproduction, but I thought that was the MGV...? If so, I agree, it felt like leather and looked very good!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I also liked the black MGV. I stated that way back in the thread and someone asked if I was referring to this vehicle. When I said yes, he replied that it is leather.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I asked the same question and was a little unclear with the answer. I know it's preproduction, but I thought that was the MGV...? If so, I agree, it felt like leather and looked very good!
The guys there today were defiantly more knowledgeable than at the dealership. Although Travis from SF was there today and he was very helpful and knew a great deal about the Bronco. He along with the reps both confirmed it was MGV. I can't see spending the money to upgrade to leather seeing how nice this was. But I guess the longevity is still undetermined.

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The guys there today were defiantly more knowledgeable than at the dealership. Although Travis from SF was there today and he was very helpful and knew a great deal about the Bronco. He along with the reps both confirmed it was MGV. I can't see spending the money to upgrade to leather seeing how nice this was. But I guess the longevity is still undetermined.
Yeah totally agree! Thanks for the info!

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you happen to get a shot of the back of the fuel door? Did it look big enough to fit the keypad like this...

Keypad_Fuel Door.jpg
The Bronco fuel door is different from my Ranger. Without having a keypad it's hard to tell if it will fit in the recessed part of the door or if the filler will hit it? Looks like it might fit on the flat part too.

Bronco

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] IMG_3472

Ranger
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] IMG_3474

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco fuel door is different from my Ranger. Without having a keypad it's hard to tell if it will fit in the recessed part of the door or if the filler will hit it? Looks like it might fit on the flat part too.

Bronco

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] IMG_3474

Ranger
That's a great idea! We opened the fuel door, (It's just a push to open not a button in the cab) but I noticed your pic has what looks like an easter egg...? On the top of the opening... Did you happen to see what that is...?

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a great idea! We opened the fuel door, (It's just a push to open not a button in the cab) but I noticed your pic has what looks like an easter egg...? On the top of the opening... Did you happen to see what that is...?
There's 3 pictures of older Bronco's stamped on there.

A lot of guys on the Ranger forum have put the keypad inside the fuel door. One note if you're going to get this get it after and not from the factory. They will install it right on the door near the handle which IMO looks like a cheap afterthought.

Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] Ranger Keypad
Sponsored