Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Terrible promotions work. Don't tweet that they will be there till the afternoon and then not follow that up with them leaving early. On me for not reading ALL 19 pages of this thread before dropping everything and taking my lunch I guess.
The below was on page 6.

FYI, they will be there tonight and only until 10:00 am tomorrow. I’ll be heading over after work tonight.
Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The below was on page 6.

FYI, they will be there tonight and only until 10:00 am tomorrow. I’ll be heading over after work tonight.
Cool. Saw the thread name, checked the first couple pages, checked Sanderson twitter, and booked it all in a span of maybe 5 minutes. It's a letdown, and an annoying 20-25 min drive each way but its still terrible promotions work. Post an update to the tweet if something is changing for something that they clearly used as Marketing.

Again, I could have called or read more, but I just dropped it and ran. Its annoying and seems on par with most other things I have read on here with how Ford is handling the Bronco. I still want one..... I'll still get one at some point..... but definitely not at Sanderson Ford.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cool. Saw the thread name, checked the first couple pages, checked Sanderson twitter, and booked it all in a span of maybe 5 minutes. It's a letdown, and an annoying 20-25 min drive each way but its still terrible promotions work. Post an update to the tweet if something is changing for something that they clearly used as Marketing.

Again, I could have called or read more, but I just dropped it and ran. Its annoying and seems on par with most other things I have read on here with how Ford is handling the Bronco. I still want one..... I'll still get one at some point..... but definitely not at Sanderson Ford.
To be fair, as soon as I saw Sanderson was doing this, I was out the door. Sanderson is my dealer and I'm only 10 minutes away. I'm glad I went. Pics are nice, but don't tell the whole story.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To be fair, as soon as I saw Sanderson was doing this, I was out the door. Sanderson is my dealer and I'm only 10 minutes away. I'm glad I went. Pics are nice, but don't tell the whole story.
To be fair... Me too, 5 min and gone. I must have checked 6G before 10am yesterday, and at about noon today.... I missed it. I'd have gone yesterday. Doesn't change my opinion on bad promotions staff running the Twitter. (Although I trusted Twitter so there is that.....)

Sanderson wouldn't have been my dealer anyway TBH. I live right next to AN Scottsdale, and love Chapman Ford so whatever.

Thanks for letting me know where it was in the TLDR thread. Beating a dead horse won't get me the hour back. ?‍♂

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel your pain

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The wife and I were gonna go up to phoenix to check out the truck as were ordering a Badlands, but the more I think of it why bother?
To see another truck where half the options aren't available, cant sit in it, etc....
Its ok, ill glance at the pics for now.
Heck, im not sure why this site is so busy, NOTHING has changed since Band P.
I would think we would run out of things to talk about.
Id like to see one of the car mags drive one of these pre-production/concept vehicles around and get their take.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The wife and I were gonna go up to phoenix to check out the truck as were ordering a Badlands, but the more I think of it why bother?
To see another truck where half the options aren't available, cant sit in it, etc....
Its ok, ill glance at the pics for now.
Heck, im not sure why this site is so busy, NOTHING has changed since Band P.
I would think we would run out of things to talk about.
Id like to see one of the car mags drive one of these pre-production/concept vehicles around and get their take.
Not sit in it? I did about everything but climb on the roof and sit up there. People were all over these Bronco's taking pics under the hood and people on the floor taking pics below.

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sit in it? I did about everything but climb on the roof and sit up there. People were all over these Bronco's taking pics under the hood and people on the floor taking pics below.
How did it feel compared to a jeep? My jeep feels a little cramped on long trips and I'm hoping the Bronco is just a little roomier feeling lol. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Someone care to say where are the pics in this 20 page thread? I'm tired and have scrolled a few pages and no pics.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How did it feel compared to a jeep? My jeep feels a little cramped on long trips and I'm hoping the Bronco is just a little roomier feeling lol. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
I've never sat in a Jeep, so can't compare. The Bronco didn't feel cramped to me and I'm a fairly big guy. There's plenty of leg room. I had to move seat forward to reach the peddles. Also, plenty of head room. I would have liked a little wider console, but that would have made the hip room tight.

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Phoenix as in the Expo this weekend. Not sure I wanna pay 40 bucks to see another concept vehicle.

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've never sat in a Jeep, so can't compare. The Bronco didn't feel cramped to me and I'm a fairly big guy. There's plenty of leg room. I had to move seat forward to reach the peddles. Also, plenty of head room. I would have liked a little wider console, but that would have made the hip room tight.
Thank you!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Phoenix as in the Expo this weekend. Not sure I wanna pay 40 bucks to see another concept vehicle.
That might be a waste of money, unless other Broncos are joining the event. The viewing at Sanderson was awesome, since no nannies telling you not to touch. There was full access to both Broncos. This was probably one of the best opportunities so see and touch everything you wanted to know about.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone care to say where are the pics in this 20 page thread? I'm tired and have scrolled a few pages and no pics.
I posted some on page 5 right here.
Sponsored