Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Took delivery today! Special thanks to Mike Castrucci in Cincinnati!

Code Orange! Looks great, pictures are pretty accurate, these were taken when the sun was setting it looks red, in daylight orange, Bengals Orange!

Original build date was 7/25, changed to 8/1. According to the dealer build was completed about 2 weeks ago and truck was sitting waiting for transport or other unknown delays before it could released to ship. My dealer was great, they received the car this morning, sent me photos and had it ready for delivery the same day!

Update:

Just catching up with everyone’s comments and questions. I’m outta Cincy, yes in person there is no doubt it’s orange, at night all red tones come out. I usually drive black or gray cars, so glad I got this color combo! The blue seats are amazing, most if the time it looks black, in bright light it’s a like a midnight blue. The fenders have a curvy contour that changes from front to back, not boxed off like jeep flares. The acceleration is impressive but doesn’t blow you away, most likely due to the massive tires! I was a golden ticket holder, after some back and forth my dealer agree to MSRP. It’s still a lot of money for a bronco but I think a great value when factor in all the heavy duty off road components, there is not like on the market out for the box!

Ford Bronco Took delivery today of Bronco Raptor in Code Orange!! AA8114AA-F533-4DEC-A032-A83C3C90636D

Ford Bronco Took delivery today of Bronco Raptor in Code Orange!! 64889A2B-C73E-4300-8964-4C282978C5D2

Ford Bronco Took delivery today of Bronco Raptor in Code Orange!! C3225C57-5FCF-443E-97E6-3C6F655DB050
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

Mikey9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Original build date was 7/25, changed to 8/1. According to the dealer build was completed about 2 weeks ago and truck was sitting waiting for transport or other unknown delays before it could released to ship. My dealer was great, they received the car this morning, sent me photos and had it ready for delivery the same day!

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Took delivery today! Special thanks to Mike Castrucci in Cincinnati!

Code Orange! Looks great, pictures are pretty accurate, these were taken when the sun was setting it looks red, in daylight orange, Bengals Orange!

Ford Bronco Took delivery today of Bronco Raptor in Code Orange!! C3225C57-5FCF-443E-97E6-3C6F655DB050

Awesome…and WHO DEY!!!

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks awesome. Did you get any other goodies like blue interior, Carbon fiber pack, etc? Please show us some more pictures.
Does the orange have any metallic to it or is it solid?

Last edited:

Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seriously, is everyone at Ford color blind or are they just fvcking with us?

I really feel like they are fvcking with us.

Oh, by the way, nice ride, cool color... bad name

TTT

Wildtrak
First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

how much markup?

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks great. Let us know how you like it.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for posting these. Exciting to see how red it can look in certain lights. Definitely took a flier on this color, but feeling good!

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Beautiful, enjoy!