First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You are right about that with the number, regardless from people that invest it adds up quickly seeing how there are lots and lots of Broncos sitting there, lots and lots of F150s. Those share holders start to add up. And then you have media and when you start involving word of mouth as me personally probably have 25 to 30 people outside the ford community that ask about the bronco constantly and now I have nothing good to give them. And those conversations lead on and on to others.
And don't get me wrong, you have every right to be mad and angry! It's just all a numbers game.
But yeah, if you get enough media attention! IT might get a response.

I still just wonder what they response should/could/would be.
Sponsored

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And don't get me wrong, you have every right to be mad and angry! It's just all a numbers game.
But yeah, if you get enough media attention! IT might get a response.

I still just wonder what they response should/could/would be.
That’s the wonder we all have too. It will get to a point where it will have to get addressed.

OP
OP
West1

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If i am reading some stats correctly, There are close to 4 Billion shares of Ford.
I just don't think the loyalists and bad batchers make up a significant portion of those shares.
You are correct. Institutional investors hold between 49-52% of total shares outstanding. Even if every Bronco order holder held 1,000 shares it would not be even a minuscule percentage of outstanding shares. I am an order holder and have 0 shares of Ford stock.

Last edited:

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is not good media, not to mention we will continue to ensure all possible media outlets are aware (Motortrend, Car and Driver, etc.) oh and Ford execs….
Did I mention the interview I did with the Detroit News the other week?
Want to contact the journalist I interviewed with?
reach out to Jordyn Grzelewski and tell her what is going on. [email protected]
I've directed her to B6G but there are SOOO MANY THREADS she is probably not even sure where to start.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For the second half of 2021, Ford expects to earn about $3 to $4 billion. That means for the full year, Ford now expects about $9 to $10 billion in operating profits. This beats the $2.8 billion earned in 2020.

The Bronco rollout is characterized as a marketing fiasco by Ford loyalists and Bronco enthusiasts (rightly so). However, top management, who is beholden to the stockholders and not the customers, only sees the bottom line, i.e. great press and great profits.

Top management of multinational corporations are disconnected from consumers. Look no further than the woke stances and commercials by big corporations. It is a mistake to think that Ford is overly concerned with customer frustration with the Bronco. The 2021 customers pushed to 2022 or 2023 will just help FY profits/sales for those subsequent years. Ford will do what is best and cost effective for Ford, not the consumer.
I just called my state Governor and demanded that he put me in contact with Ford's brass so that I can help Ford understand that JOB #1 of running a multi-billion dollar, global manufacturing giant is only about one thing.

Rationally engaging with each and every customer as an individual.

On that note: I also suggest we demand from our local dealerships that Facebook is a great way to engage every normal, rational, sane and not at all batshit-crazy American on a productive debate. There has to be tens of rational, sane, non-batshit-crazy people on Facebook who fulfill these requirements and are able to educate Ford's out-of-touch brass.

Let's not sit on our asses just complaining about things, lets HELP FORD UNDERSTAND US!!!! Who's with me?

AMBDBronco

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This made me chuckle… so you’re telling us that the fiasco that is Webasto is just your garden variety, Covid indiced, supply chain hicup? Ford did absolutely nothing wrong? Not in supplier selection / validation? Not in demand forecasting?? And this happened to everyone?? Riddle me this… how did the TRX and 392 launches go? What about the G90/G92?

Tell your b-school buddy Esteban we ain’t buying it. I’m glad he’s aching for us. He should be. He and his team let us all down big time. They won’t likely feel the impact to Bronco sales, after all, why would I give up my order at this point? That would just be rewarding Ford and my local dealer. Nope, I’ll wait as long as the glass house sees fit, then flip it. But I’ll tell ya where this will hurt… this mess has soured me on Ford big time (loyal customer for 30+ years). I just sold my 2019 Super Duty (I generally upgrade very 2-3 years), but will be buying my next HD truck from someone else.

How anybody can defend Ford is beyond me at this point. Oh, and just for fun, here’s a pic I took of a production MIC top at my local dealer last week. Just wow…

57FC68A9-7040-4792-BAC3-6E5E7AAEBC90.png
PREACH!

OP
OP
West1

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just called my state Governor and demanded that he put me in contact with Ford's brass so that I can help Ford understand that JOB #1 of running a multi-billion dollar, global manufacturing giant is only about one thing.

Rationally engaging with each and every customer as an individual.

On that note: I also suggest we demand from our local dealerships that Facebook is a great way to engage every normal, rational, sane and not at all batshit-crazy American on a productive debate. There has to be tens of rational, sane, non-batshit-crazy people on Facebook who fulfill these requirements and are able to educate Ford's out-of-touch brass.

Let's not sit on our asses just complaining about things, lets HELP FORD UNDERSTAND US!!!! Who's with me?
I will undermine my own argument before someone else does - Someone at Ford was obviously connected to the consumer because they gave the consumer what they wanted ...... a Bronco! A vehicle that has been wildly well received. I still hold to the idea management is concerned with institutional stockholders and not consumers when it comes to service issues.

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D First Edition/4D Sas OBX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have stated on this thread and other threads that Ford will not do much by way of accommodation for missed or late delivery. I have soften somewhat on this opinion as it relates to FE order holders (I am not one). If there is ever a group that deserves to be pissed it is these people. They forked out big bucks for a first edition and it is terrible these folks are still waiting with little to no communication. FE people deserve better.
I still to this day hold that Ford should have built the 7500 FE first run down the line with all of the dealer mannequins and we should’ve been the first ones with these things driving them. I know it seems unfair to those that didn’t get them but there is literally nothing exclusive about the first edition besides a stripe down the side. The exclusivity should’ve been being the first one in your area period to have the truck.

Firewoody19

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So in the years of planning and R&D, Ford only took one bid for top manufacturers? Seems like arguably one of the largest launches in the companies history that they would have had major component vendors that were competent and capable of making enough tops to get a launch started. Making 40 a day is laughable. Obviously making 150,000 in a year was probably far fetched but it seems like Webasto was totally caught off guard by making minimum numbers. I also put blame on Ford for this. It is their name on the vehicle. Their reputation. Not Webasto. Ford chose Webasto over others. They should take ownership of every aspect of the project. I have been a Ford loyalist for decades also but this is pitiful.

Sponsored
OP
OP
West1

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still to this day hold that Ford should have built the 7500 FE first run down the line with all of the dealer mannequins and we should’ve been the first ones with these things driving them. I know it seems unfair to those that didn’t get them but there is literally nothing exclusive about the first edition besides a stripe down the side. The exclusivity should’ve been being the first one in your area period to have the truck.
Look at the way FCA is treating the 2022 Grand Wagoneer buyers they are providing special concierge service. I am a base order holder but believe just like in First Class, FE orders should board the plane first.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I will undermine my own argument before someone else does - Someone at Ford was obviously connected to the consumer because they gave the consumer what they wanted ...... a Bronco! A vehicle that has been wildly well received. I still hold to the idea management is concerned with institutional stockholders and not consumers when it comes to service issues.
Soooooo, Facebook page manned by top brass without anything better to do with their time?

At least then we could complain they are lazy and sit around on Facebook all day instead of working.

Play to our strengths, I say!

gocats132

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered two chairs the week before Easter for my living room from a little boutique where my wife likes to shop. When we ordered the chairs we were told it could be up to 15 weeks before they were delivered. I thought this was a little long considering what we were paying but my wife really liked them so I went along. Last weekend we stopped by to check on the progress and they told us the date had been changed to the end of October. They were very apologetic but said that supply and labor issues were delaying almost all of their furniture deliveries. I guess everyone is having issues. If I cant get a couple chairs made in a reasonable time frame it must be very difficult to get a complex machine made. especially when many of the parts are newly manufactured.

OP
OP
West1

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered two chairs the week before Easter for my living room from a little boutique where my wife likes to shop. When we ordered the chairs we were told it could be up to 15 weeks before they were delivered. I thought this was a little long considering what we were paying but my wife really liked them so I went along. Last weekend we stopped by to check on the progress and they told us the date had been changed to the end of October. They were very apologetic but said that supply and labor issues were delaying almost all of their furniture deliveries. I guess everyone is having issues. If I cant get a couple chairs made in a reasonable time frame it must be very difficult to get a complex machine made. especially when many of the parts are newly manufactured.
I agree, I think that it is very worrisome that everything from cars to kitchen appliances to chairs are delayed. I am skeptical that this is all due to a pandemic. There is a shortage of dimensional lumber in my area, who would have ever guessed this would be the case.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree, I think that it is very worrisome that everything from cars to kitchen appliances to chairs are delayed. I am skeptical that this is all due to a pandemic. There is a shortage of dimensional lumber in my area, who would have ever guessed this would be the case.
Why do working people need to actually work while they just continue to get money from the government. No incentive to actually work so now supplies collapse.
Sponsored