First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was watching an episode of Dirt Every Day (why can't I have that job?). They took an old Toyota pickup and grafted an old Ranchero body onto, why, well why not. There was an offhand comment made that I will continue to use, mainly because it will trigger all the Toyota fanbois...

"Toyota's last because they're built Ford tough" :cool:
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was watching an episode of Dirt Every Day (why can't I have that job?). They took an old Toyota pickup and grafted an old Ranchero body onto, why, well why not. There was an offhand comment made that I will continue to use, mainly because it will trigger all the Toyota fanbois...

"Toyota's last because they're built Ford tough" :cool:
Unless Dana failed to coat the frames properly.

Norsk82

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Tacoma TRD Sport 6MT. Bronco on reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a '20 Taco TRD SPORT 6MT with OV Tune, and I made the Bronco reservation few days ago.

I absolutely feel the pain about the 3.5L V6, and it lack in so many areas but I understand why Toyota did this just for reliable and long term. At the end, it ain't fun to drive at all.

This is my first Toyota, I love it.

What I don't like about my tacoma is that it lose speed when on cruise control going uphills.

While I was in West Virginia for the weekend w the wife, I had my truck set on cruise control at 70MPH on the highway, I see a long uphill. The F250 Diesel was like 4 cars behind me, then my truck lost speed and I had to downshift to 4th, and kept my foot down. it struggled to keep up w the ford. I never had this experience from my old GTIs with APR TUne and manual. it stay at the speed where I want. So weird!

I wouldn't mind manual in Bronco Wildtrak, hopefully it will happen in few years. If not, thats alright, ill go with Auto Wildtrak.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Common complaint with the V6/trans combo. SUCKS! So glad when I lost that old Taco (mine was an 01), but chatting with a service manager he says it's still the same, which is why he bought his with a stick! I don't hear those complaints with the Ford 10 spd.
Sponsored