Bojler

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, BMW M850i - both green /love
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello, I bought an extra set of wheels to have one AT and one MT set, but need to solve the tire pressure monitor for the new wheels. I'm from Europe and Bronco is not yet being sold here, and my local Ford dealer is unable to offer me the proper TPMS set... how lame.

Based on this, I see that Bronco TPMS sensors also work with Ranger 2019+. https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-5-wheel-tpms-with-activation-tool-kit

Ranger is being sold in Europe and I can buy a set of TPMS sensors for Ranger, but just wanted to be sure if that will work with Bronco Raptor? Here is a picture of what is available here:

Ford Bronco TPMS question 1687433221734

Part numbers: F2GT-1A180-CE, F2GT-1A180-CD, F2GT-1A180-DC, CCAM14LP0090T3, MRXAG2SZ4

Can anyone confirm it will work or provide any kind of guidance? Thank you very much in advance.
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

According to Amazon these that fit Ranger 2019-2022 tuhaowa TPMS Sensor Tire Pressure Sensor Compatible with Ford Lincoln Tire Pressure Monitoring Pre-Programmed System 315MHz F2GZ-1A189-A,FR3Z-1A-189-A Replacement 4 Packs https://a.co/d/gvgdcnE should work.

But do you really need tpms for off-road tire/wheel setup? Do you even need tpms at all? Not really other than to not display warnings.

OP
OP
Bojler

Bojler

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks! What you are sharing is running on 315MHz, while what is available here in Europe is 433MHz. Do I understand correctly I need 315MHz sensors?

And if I need them? Well I like to see the tire pressure in the car, and that is the only real reason :)

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Experts will weigh in.....but if you purchased a North American Bronco and shipped it to Europe where you admit none are sold it is still set up as NA and the on board module that receives signal from sensors will be on a NA frequency.

But then again the Raptor may use different sensors than my 21 OBX for which those fit.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! What you are sharing is running on 315MHz, while what is available here in Europe is 433MHz. Do I understand correctly I need 315MHz sensors?

And if I need them? Well I like to see the tire pressure in the car, and that is the only real reason :)
Yes, you will need the 315MHz sensors for the truck to read.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bojler

Bojler

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you both!

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Experts will weigh in.....but if you purchased a North American Bronco and shipped it to Europe where you admit none are sold it is still set up as NA and the on board module that receives signal from sensors will be on a NA frequency.
Wait, the signal will go that Far? These are amazing cars!
Sponsored