First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im in the same boat as many of you. Im in Chicago with a "convoy" designation. Hoping for a quick delivery.

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 3.49.36 PM.png
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 6/30 blend and no Built Email as of 7/12!

I’d suggest you take a two week cruise with no internet! 🛳
Have you contacted your dealer to confirm its been built? Or are you just going to wait for the build email?

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll play, and I agree that the number on the right seems to be the one incrementing!

Ford Bronco Tracking my Badlands blend

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 6/30 blend and no Built Email as of 7/12!

I’d suggest you take a two week cruise with no internet! 🛳
Now isn't there a confirmed glitch in the Ford Portal that has a bunch of people stuck in "In Production" even though they were built ages ago?

I'd be calling the dealer and asking him to look in the system.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you contacted your dealer to confirm its been built? Or are you just going to wait for the build email?
I live in Marietta Georgia and my dealer is in Michigan, 11 miles from MAP.
Secondary Status Produced!
I stopped by the dealer last Thursday when I was in Michigan for a little vacation.
I was hoping the stars would align and I would have driven it back yesterday, but I had to fly home!

Sponsored

Silver&Black_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not even going to pretend that I know what this means or even try to guess what the magic formula consists of.....but just for shits & giggs, here's my info:
Ford Bronco Tracking my Badlands Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 5.27.27 PM

Ford Bronco Tracking my Badlands Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 5.36.24 PM

Initially had a 6/21 build week that got pushed to 7/12.

I first noticed my window sticker on 6/30 (and that's what the date on the bottom first said).
Then I recently noticed my window sticker updated with a 7/08 date on the bottom.
Not sure how to crack the code, but I welcome any informed members who can.

OP
OP
KyTruckPlant

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to yall who have shared your build information. I'm going to try to make some sense of it all.
Probably a day or 3 too late though...😒😒

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Tracking my Badlands 1626137237613

Only took me forever to figure out how to get that image..... lol

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not even going to pretend that I know what this means or even try to guess what the magic formula consists of.....but just for shits & giggs, here's my info:

Initially had a 6/21 build week that got pushed to 7/12.

I first noticed my window sticker on 6/30 (and that's what the date on the bottom first said).
Then I recently noticed my window sticker updated with a 7/08 date on the bottom.
Not sure how to crack the code, but I welcome any informed members who can.
here's an idea, just wait for me to post that mines built and you'll be very very very close behind. 😂

Silver&Black_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
here's an idea, just wait for me to post that mines built and you'll be very very very close behind. 😂
Great idea! Now I’m gonna be stalking you for the next week or so.
Dont worry, I won’t make it creepy. Well maybe just a little bit!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I read somewhere about 2500 Broncos scheduled for build this week.

At that rate, with another shut down coming this month, that'll be early or late August for me....if any of these rotation numbers hold true.

Dealer had been sending me updates every Wed as to my build date in their system.
He was off all of last week, but July 14th had been holding.

We'll see what he has to say in tomorrow's update.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to yall who have shared your build information. I'm going to try to make some sense of it all.
From F150forum.com ...user: RoadPilot, dated 2015
https://www.f150forum.com/f118/answered-what-does-blend-my-window-sticker-mean-291206/

(In summary, it is the number to the right, right next to or part of the blend date - mine is 5272)
Ford Bronco Tracking my Badlands 1626143767030

Start Roadpilots post:
A number of people have asked what the word "BLEND" and the 'blend number' at the top of their window sticker means.

I know enough about this to be dangerous, so don't cite me on it. Most of the information should be accurate but is subject to correction. I don't work for Ford, I don't schedule vehicle builds for Ford, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Vehicles are not scheduled nor built in VIN order. Meaning, if your VIN ends in A23456, that does NOT mean it was built right after A23455 nor right before A23457. Because vehicles are not built in VIN order, the assembly plant needs a way to keep track of what order they will be built in. If they didn't keep track of the order of build, they'd never know when they would be built and, as a direct result, they wouldn't be able to manage their releases (orders for new components) to their suppliers.

So to facilitate this, they use what's called blend numbers and a rotation numbers. In short, these refer to the build/rotation when and where a vehicle gets "blended in" to the assembly line. The vehicles are not yet in body or paint at this time, but are just beginning the process.

Continuing ...

Consider the blend/rotation number as a pool of reusable numbers. Rotation means something at the plant because it ties to the actual production date that signify where/when the vehicle is built. While often considered synonymous, blend number and rotation number aren't. But for sake of this explanation, just consider them very closely related.

Today, the blend number pool for P552 (the F150) goes to 10,000 and then rolls. This is not plant specific, so blend numbers are assigned out of the same bank for DTP as KCAP. As a vehicle (VIN) is assigned to the build schedule, a blend number/rotation number is assigned. It is THIS order that the vehicles are built. When the truck is built, than blend number/rotation number goes back into the pool. When they reach 9999, they start reissuing the blend numbers from the start (0001) again.

So, in a nutshell, blend/rotation numbers are a pool of reuseable numbers assigned to vehicles that are used to determine order of build because vehicles are not built in VIN order.

With this truck, it had a blend date of February 2, 2015 (20150204) and a blend number of 5104.

Ford Bronco Tracking my Badlands wered-what-does-blend-my-window-sticker-mean-blend

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From F150forum.com ...user: RoadPilot, dated 2015
https://www.f150forum.com/f118/answered-what-does-blend-my-window-sticker-mean-291206/

(In summary, it is the number to the right, right next to or part of the blend date - mine is 5272)
Ford Bronco Tracking my Badlands wered-what-does-blend-my-window-sticker-mean-blend

Start Roadpilots post:
A number of people have asked what the word "BLEND" and the 'blend number' at the top of their window sticker means.

I know enough about this to be dangerous, so don't cite me on it. Most of the information should be accurate but is subject to correction. I don't work for Ford, I don't schedule vehicle builds for Ford, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Vehicles are not scheduled nor built in VIN order. Meaning, if your VIN ends in A23456, that does NOT mean it was built right after A23455 nor right before A23457. Because vehicles are not built in VIN order, the assembly plant needs a way to keep track of what order they will be built in. If they didn't keep track of the order of build, they'd never know when they would be built and, as a direct result, they wouldn't be able to manage their releases (orders for new components) to their suppliers.

So to facilitate this, they use what's called blend numbers and a rotation numbers. In short, these refer to the build/rotation when and where a vehicle gets "blended in" to the assembly line. The vehicles are not yet in body or paint at this time, but are just beginning the process.

Continuing ...

Consider the blend/rotation number as a pool of reusable numbers. Rotation means something at the plant because it ties to the actual production date that signify where/when the vehicle is built. While often considered synonymous, blend number and rotation number aren't. But for sake of this explanation, just consider them very closely related.

Today, the blend number pool for P552 (the F150) goes to 10,000 and then rolls. This is not plant specific, so blend numbers are assigned out of the same bank for DTP as KCAP. As a vehicle (VIN) is assigned to the build schedule, a blend number/rotation number is assigned. It is THIS order that the vehicles are built. When the truck is built, than blend number/rotation number goes back into the pool. When they reach 9999, they start reissuing the blend numbers from the start (0001) again.

So, in a nutshell, blend/rotation numbers are a pool of reuseable numbers assigned to vehicles that are used to determine order of build because vehicles are not built in VIN order.

With this truck, it had a blend date of February 2, 2015 (20150204) and a blend number of 5104.

Great detective work @HoosierDaddy! That puts this to bed, Rotation# is in fact the 4digit number in the right of th3 blend date.

You said you'd look into the current Rotation # that MAPs at tomorrow morning right @KyTruckPlant ?

This is getting real gents. I'm excited.

Ontario Bronco Club

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Golf, 2006 Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s my info… currently in production.

also…. Don’t want to start any rumours, but I heard from a sales lady whom heard from a Ford employee that the broncos are being produced with the semiconductors, fully assembled, than donating their semiconductor to a higher priority order..

I think this is a reasonable explanation to the full lots at MAP as well as vehicles that have been in “production” for days/weeks.. oh conspiracy theory’s. lol.

Ford Bronco Tracking my Badlands 76E55924-E679-4C83-A029-5877900A8155

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just quickly graphed all dates and rotation #'s that were given in the past 6 pages ....they jive. Each day the rotation number (on the right) increases.
6/297/127/137/147/157/167/177/187/19
Sponsored

Last edited: