Sponsored

Trailer lights plug for non-led taillights?

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has a plug and play option come out yet for those of us without led taillights? Flat 4 prong plug works for me. Thanks!
Sponsored

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't think so, not that I have seen anyway. Both the Tekonsha and Curt options still show on their websites as LED only:
Tekonsha: https://www.tekonsha.com/product/118849_tow-harness-t-connector-assembly#product-fitguide-content
Curt: https://www.curtmfg.com/part/56468

As you may know however, these can be pretty easily modified to work with halogen style tail lights.
Hold on a minute.....as I was just now looking again, it looks like Tekonsha now has TWO different part numbers on their website. The only I linked above says " Ford, Bronco, w/LED Taillights " but now they have a second part number that shows as " Ford, Bronco, Except w/LED Taillights " so that could be the ticket!
https://www.tekonsha.com/Product/118867_tow-harness-t-connector-assembly

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Annnnd did some more searching and Curt now has one too: https://www.curtmfg.com/part/56471
application says " Note - Without LED taillights "
Try real truck.com...but note somebody told me the following: The only place I could find it is Realtruck and they have a problem on their website - so if you try to order it - it will try to swap you out to the wrong part number. The only way to order this I can find is a direct call to Realtruck and explaining to them there is a problem with their lookup.

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Try real truck.com...but note somebody told me the following: The only place I could find it is Realtruck and they have a problem on their website - so if you try to order it - it will try to swap you out to the wrong part number. The only way to order this I can find is a direct call to Realtruck and explaining to them there is a problem with their lookup.
I only see one Curt option on realtruck and it doesn’t have the part number orSay anything about led or non-led. Another reason to call.
Sponsored