Sponsored

Train autorack unloading Seattle area questions?

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A very kind rail car "mate" (same production date, same ship date) has tracked the train to Wenatchee. Train left Michigan on 9/22 and arrived in Wenatchee. Its been sitting there for most of the day...

Getting conflicting info on where they unload the rail cars, All of my research *aka googling* shows that they should be unloaded in Renton at the

Orillia Vehicle Facility
3801 Oakesdale Ave SW
Renton, WA 98055

Is that accurate? The ETA delivery date is 10/18 to 10/24... I am hoping that I don't have to wait two agonizing weeks for the Bronco to be trucked from Renton to Kirkland!!

Happy it is getting close! Thankful that I will be an early delivery for this area.
Sponsored

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A very kind rail car "mate" (same production date, same ship date) has tracked the train to Wenatchee. Train left Michigan on 9/22 and arrived in Wenatchee. Its been sitting there for most of the day...

Getting conflicting info on where they unload the rail cars, All of my research *aka googling* shows that they should be unloaded in Renton at the

Orillia Vehicle Facility
3801 Oakesdale Ave SW
Renton, WA 98055

Is that accurate? The ETA delivery date is 10/18 to 10/24... I am hoping that I don't have to wait two agonizing weeks for the Bronco to be trucked from Renton to Kirkland!!

Happy it is getting close! Thankful that I will be an early delivery for this area.
They can't load/unload anywhere. The BNSF auto facilities are in Spokane and Orillia. Wait for me! I should catch up tomorrow. Currently in western Montana.

Ford Bronco Train autorack unloading Seattle area questions? 42AEC8D5-B6EE-4BCD-AE96-2F53DEFCBBDF

Ford Bronco Train autorack unloading Seattle area questions? C32B967C-E959-4485-B5D0-71E467274A21

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They can't load/unload anywhere. The BNSF auto facilities are in Spokane and Orillia. Wait for me! I should catch up tomorrow. Currently in western Montana.

Ford Bronco Train autorack unloading Seattle area questions? C32B967C-E959-4485-B5D0-71E467274A21

That is what I understood... I am almost not nuts enough to wanna see it unloaded, but after watching a few videos, I am do want to see an autoracking operation in person.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is what I understood... I am almost not nuts enough to wanna see it unloaded, but after watching a few videos, I am do want to see an autoracking operation in person.
That would be fun. It goes a little something like this.

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Bronco arrived in Kent via rail.
Ford Bronco Train autorack unloading Seattle area questions? E112BA3D-9597-4E47-943C-0016B2238797

Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Orillia Vehicle Facility
3801 Oakesdale Ave SW
Renton, WA 98055

My Bronco is setting on the same train. My Sales person has told me my Bronco will be off loaded at Vancouver and loaded on a Truck to Ashland Oregon. I started tracking my Bronco since I received the Rail Car number September 28 when it was in Barstow ILL.
My guess is they are a little backed up since the Amtrac derailment killing 3 people near Joplin Mt. The rail line was closed for 2 or 3 days for a investigation on the cause. Any concrete info is always appreciated. :cool:

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just noticed this thread now

Yeah the train is still sitting here.

Though it's a little after 9 pm and I just heard the train horns going off, so it's either heading out, or that's the train it was waiting for, Amtrak, since they have a stop in Wenatchee.

I'm pretty sure the 4Dr Big Bend my local dealer is waiting for is also on it.

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just noticed this thread now

Yeah the train is still sitting here.

Though it's a little after 9 pm and I just heard the train horns going off, so it's either heading out, or that's the train it was waiting for, Amtrak, since they have a stop in Wenatchee.

I'm pretty sure the 4Dr Big Bend my local dealer is waiting for is also on it.
Hoping to hear that it has arrived to the when I wake up... IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I COULD HAVE MY BRONCO THIS WEEKEND?????? That would be mind blowing..

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I won't truely know until about 5:30 a.m, when I head to the gym. I go by the tracks where it's sitting, on my way there.

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1978 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just called and the train car has departed cashmere so I don’t think my dealer knew what he was talking about when he said they got unloaded in Wenatchee which seemed odd to me…
Edit: the train car was there all day so I guess they could have unloaded something but I’m going to keep tracking it

Sponsored

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Watching this and adding 8 days for mine that left around the 30th for Bellevue. I hope you get yours soon!

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Our Train left Wenatchee this morning 3:45 am. 😊

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1978 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just looked at the legend on the BNSF map the only car facilities in wa are Spokane, Orilla(Tukwila), and Tacoma. I shouldn’t have listened to my dealer sorry for the earlier misinformation

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just looked at the legend on the BNSF map the only car facilities in wa are Spokane, Orilla(Tukwila), and Tacoma. I shouldn’t have listened to my dealer sorry for the earlier misinformation
Same here.