Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone ever found a definitive guide to all these train statuses ? intermediate arrivals vs ROTY? And maybe what does Norfolk Southern say when it’s actually off the train and turned over to Truck wait ? Thanks!
Ford Bronco Train Tracking 1790A6A0-C02D-41C7-8A08-D567BDACA424
Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not familiar with NS systems so I don't know how they are telling you train status.

Intermediate Arrival - Arrival at a rail yard that is not destination
ROTY - Never heard it in 8 years of working with railroads
Constructive Placement (CP) - Released to the auto ramp but not at the auto ramp
Advanced Placement (AP) - Actually placed at the auto ramp to be unloaded
Release From Industry - Car has been loaded (origin) or unloaded (destination) and is ready for pickup

OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not familiar with NS systems so I don't know how they are telling you train status.

Constructive Placement (CP) - Released to the auto ramp but not at the auto ramp
Release From Industry - Car has been loaded (origin) or unloaded (destination) and is ready for pickup
Thank you so much! The robot voice is hard to understand so it may have not been ROTY ?! Ha. Sounds like I am sitting at east point GA area slowing moving around while they do other stuff.

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I just got that status yesterday... Not sure if I should be excited or not as its at the wrong city Ramp? My dealer uses Petersburg VA and its in Winston Salem NC with that Advanced Placement status... Any help on that thought?

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got that status yesterday... Not sure if I should be excited or not as its at the wrong city Ramp? My dealer uses Petersburg VA and its in Winston Salem NC with that Advanced Placement status... Any help on that thought?
Now it just changed to UNLD status... Gonna guess that's unloaded... but why the wrong city? LOL

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now it just changed to UNLD status... Gonna guess that's unloaded... but why the wrong city? LOL
That may be the most convenient ramp to your location or it might be that they didn't have enough VINs going to your destination. They load 10 Broncos to a rail car. If they say only had 3 or 4 going to your area, it may be quicker to send it somewhere in the vicinity and truck it the rest of the way rather than wait for another 6-7 going where you are.

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That may be the most convenient ramp to your location or it might be that they didn't have enough VINs going to your destination. They load 10 Broncos to a rail car. If they say only had 3 or 4 going to your area, it may be quicker to send it somewhere in the vicinity and truck it the rest of the way rather than wait for another 6-7 going where you are.
Sweet.. Ill take it. Sales guy called me and said its unloaded from the train and will not be getting back on a train. Woot woot. Thanks for the insight.

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now that its unloaded at the wrong place, I wonder if Ill get a CONVOY tracking number. I forgot about that part. Prolly gonna be something different and all is lost until I hear from the dealer when its ready.

OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is going away from atlanta today??! WTF. It was right at the unloading area now its headed north out of the city the same way it came in. I am wondering if the tracking number is just tied to the car and will keep tracking it after it unloads and goes back to Detroit

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is going away from atlanta today??! WTF. It was right at the unloading area now its headed north out of the city the same way it came in. I am wondering if the tracking number is just tied to the car and will keep tracking it after it unloads and goes back to Detroit
Whats the railcar #?

Sponsored

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes, you're tracking the car number, so when the car departs that terminal you're still getting car locations, but your Bronco isn't on it.

OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, you're tracking the car number, so when the car departs that terminal you're still getting car locations, but your Bronco isn't on it.
Ohhhh thanks. I was panicking thinking they said “Bring it back needs a new chip”

OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Whats the railcar #?
TTGX942127
I never got it saying unloaded or anything. And I see no way to track truck process anyway.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TTGX942127
I never got it saying unloaded or anything. And I see no way to track truck process anyway.
It was unloaded in Hapeville, GA yesterday at 9 am.

OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It was unloaded in Hapeville, GA yesterday at 9 am.
Your a gentleman and a scholar! Hopefully the truck was right there waiting and zoom down to Pensacola!!
No rumors on how to track a truck ? I think that pals app only works if your convoy from the plant even with the workaround to enter the VIN
Sponsored