Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TTGX700806. Last 5 days has said no status with the last update 5days ago headed to Gibson, Indiana.
Iirc, mine took 3 days to Cincinnati, sat for 2 days, took 2 days to get to Gibson, 2 days to Chicago, sat for 2 days, 1 day to Gateway Yard(St. Louis). Sat for 3 days, took 3 days to get to North Enid, arrived at OKC rail yard the next day on a Tuesday. Arrived in El Reno on Thursday morning.
Sponsored

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iirc, mine took 3 days to Cincinnati, sat for 2 days, took 2 days to get to Gibson, 2 days to Chicago, sat for 2 days, 1 day to Gateway Yard(St. Louis). Sat for 3 days, took 3 days to get to North Enid, arrived at OKC rail yard the next day on a Tuesday. Arrived in El Reno on Thursday morning.
Wow, thank you for the info. My dealer said mine is in IL as of now so i’m assuming thats the Chicago area and it’s been there for the last 5 days:(

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, thank you for the info. My dealer said mine is in IL as of now so i’m assuming thats the Chicago area and it’s been there for the last 5 days:(
I know when mine was in transit, there was a user on here that could track the rail car location way more accurate than Ford CS chat or the dealer. Both of these were usually two days and 200 miles behind lol.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t know if this is true or not, but I read on some Facebook group that people have recently been getting their Bronco’s location after entering their vin in the ford pass app. I tried to connect mine to the ford pass app back in January while mine was on the train, and just stopped when it said that I had to turn on the ignition and accept some prompt.

It seems several people are getting their location even though they can’t fully connect to the app. Some said they can’t, but one lady was posting screen shots of the map with its location. She said the app is still asking her to go in the vehicle to accept the prompt, posted that screen shot too. Obviously not all of the features of the ford pass are working, like locks or ignition. Another guy said he was able to follow his right to the dealership.

Seems like it would be worth a try if your bronco is in transport.

Its also cause for a little concern if this is working. Say you have a crazy ex gf. She could get your vin out of the windshield, download ford pass, and stalk your Bronco.

Sorry if this has been discussed. I haven’t been in any of the train tracking threads since February.

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know when mine was in transit, there was a user on here that could track the rail car location way more accurate than Ford CS chat or the dealer. Both of these were usually two days and 200 miles behind lol.
Okay, thank you for the info. Hopefully this dang thing gets here!

Sponsored

That1chic

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whats the railcar #?
@Kos do you mind looking at my railcar # also? Mine has sat at Belvidere Illinois pretty much this whole week, and Friday, on the estimated arrival to destination, it’s now saying constructively placed but still saying it’s in Illinois and my destination is in Oklahoma.

Railcar # TTGX 696504

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Kos do you mind looking at my railcar # also? Mine has sat at Belvidere Illinois pretty much this whole week, and Friday, on the estimated arrival to destination, it’s now saying constructively placed but still saying it’s in Illinois and my destination is in Oklahoma.

Railcar # TTGX 696504
Someone gave you the wrong rail car. The rail car is currently in Canada carrying Jeeps/Dodges out of the Belvidere plant. Prior to that it was loaded with Teslas headed to Chicago. No Broncos have been transported on it in the last three months that I can see.

What’s your VIN? I may be able to see it that way.

That1chic

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Someone gave you the wrong rail car. The rail car is currently in Canada carrying Jeeps/Dodges out of the Belvidere plant. Prior to that it was loaded with Teslas headed to Chicago. No Broncos have been transported on it in the last three months that I can see.

What’s your VIN? I may be able to see it that way.
@Kos I mixed up the two numbers in the middle, sorry about that…

correct railcar # TTGX 695604

Sevout

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would anyone be able to tell me if my bronco is still on a train or has been unloaded? My railcar number is TTGX705546. Thanks I’m advance!

Sponsored

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure if mine has even left Michigan yet lol

TTGX975505 anyone able to check? 🍺

Last edited:

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My railcar info says constructively placed in lawrenceville, ga, which is a couple miles from dealership. Crossing my fingers that I’ll be getting a call in next couple of days. Ttgx953374

OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My railcar info says constructively placed in lawrenceville, ga, which is a couple miles from dealership. Crossing my fingers that I’ll be getting a call in next couple of days. Ttgx953374
Hope it move me fast!

CagyBasilisk

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Kos would you mind tracking my railcar if you have a minute? I can't get the phone line to work

railcar# GTW 504295

Thanks!

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Kos would you mind tracking my railcar if you have a minute? I can't get the phone line to work

railcar# GTW 504295

Thanks!
Left the Detroit area this morning. It's on the NS so I can't see forecasting, but it will stay on the NS all the way to STL. I would expect it to arrive at the auto ramp over the weekend, first part of next week. Then it's just a question of getting to the dealership.
Sponsored