Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi Ian. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.
I have similar issue where my 2021 Wildtrak when in garage overnight and start it and shift from park to reverse and it doesn't engage and is in pseudo neutral state, engine revs but doesn't shift into reverse. Truck is at dealership for 2nd time hopefully fully diagnosing issue and resolving it. I miss my bronco!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Theblobishere92

Theblobishere92

Base
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
dang, sounds a lot worse than my issue. What engine do you have?

Gjpe04

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have similar issue where my 2021 Wildtrak when in garage overnight and start it and shift from park to reverse and it doesn't engage and is in pseudo neutral state, engine revs but doesn't shift into reverse. Truck is at dealership for 2nd time hopefully fully diagnosing issue and resolving it. I miss my bronco!
I have a VERY similar issue in that overnight park, then first start shift to reverse and feels like neutral. Complete Flat garage floor and no creep or roll at all. Give a little gas and finally it will “jump” into reverse. @Ford help?

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It appears that I might be having the same issue as I noticed a loud clunk in my 23 BL when shifting from Park to Reverse.
Sponsored