Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope they don’t call it “platinum” that is the goofiest trim name to me. I don’t really wanna see a direct pull from the truck models.
I was kinda hoping for more:
Bronco or Bronco ‘66 = base
Bronco FX = mid range
Bronco GT = (sport model, V6)
Bronco L or Limited = range topper
I can't see them using the Platinum trim on the Bronco. I can see Lariat as a max luxury street trim maybe. Please chime in someone that might now more on this but I see the Platinum and the King Ranch trim on the F series as the same but Platinum is one set of colors (interior and exterior) and the King Ranch as another. In my area of Texas, the stereotype is the Platinum is for the rich banker, and the King Ranch is for the rich farmer/cattleman.
Sponsored

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I doubt they will pull the trims directly from the trucks, imo they will have entirely new names. My guess is 4 of them though. ChrispyKC said there would be 4 suspension packages. I'm not a hardcore rock crawler, but I have this feeling like Ford is going to surprise the shit out of all of us and have a SFA available. I know I'm probably wrong, but the gut feeling is there?

OP
OP
tacowolf

tacowolf

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hennessey Velociraptor 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not a hardcore rock crawler, but I have this feeling like Ford is going to surprise the shit out of all of us and have a SFA available. I know I'm probably wrong, but the gut feeling is there?
Don’t give me hope!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I doubt they will pull the trims directly from the trucks, imo they will have entirely new names. My guess is 4 of them though. ChrispyKC said there would be 4 suspension packages. I'm not a hardcore rock crawler, but I have this feeling like Ford is going to surprise the shit out of all of us and have a SFA available. I know I'm probably wrong, but the gut feeling is there?

I'm holding out hope for this as well I just don't want it to be 60 - 70 K for it. ;)

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm curious to see the trim levels. I have a feeling Ford will keep it simple 3 maybe 4 trims from the factory and give the dealerships the option to install all the different accessories that Ford toted a while back ago. It would make sense as to why a dealership might have to go through "special" training to be certified to sale the Bronco if they have to be able to install some 200+ accessories or whatever the heck the number was.
Probably 3 each for on and off road. They said 125 accessories, but I would expect that number to grow as time passes.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm holding out hope for this as well I just don't want it to be 60 - 70 K for it. ;)
That would probably be a Rubicon. Built with many of the boxes checked easily hits $60k. Bronco would likely go slightly higher.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
here is a spread sheet of the Jeep Trim options and what I think the bronco will be like
It would be a shame to restrict 2.7 access to ONLY those folks wanting a large video screen

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great work! What is the Hinge Rear Gate $700 option and how does it differ from standard?
Hopefully it means a Standard Tailgate (Truck Type). HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great work! What is the Hinge Rear Gate $700 option and how does it differ from standard?
*reenforced gate. allows heavy tires on the back

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
It would be a shame to restrict 2.7 access to ONLY those folks wanting a large video screen
2.7 will definitely be a premium option. Have to get a higher trim. Which odds are the larger screen and stuff will be standard.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That would probably be a Rubicon. Built with many of the boxes checked easily hits $60k. Bronco would likely go slightly higher.

I would think if they do build a SFA version it should be on the lower end of the price scale seeing how it will get the most abuse, i.e. rock crawling. And the Braptor will be on the high end of the scale because that would need all the fancy stuff for the high speed theatrics.
Just my 2 cents.
Sponsored