Gee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi,
Has anyone in Canada imported this hardtop and can confirm how much duty they paid? The Canada Federal website indicates that only need to pay GST, as there is no PST in Alberta ?
Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe it’s because they don’t spend as much time on social media posting about how their nonexistent products are available for purchase ( just not for delivery), like some “other guys”
My guess is it has a lot to do with the logistics of Chinese production.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi,
Has anyone in Canada imported this hardtop and can confirm how much duty they paid? The Canada Federal website indicates that only need to pay GST, as there is no PST in Alberta ?
I have one.

I'll send you a DM.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I installed the AirDesign front windshield frame protective cover this evening.
As I’d hoped, it’s a pretty decent match to the TOR top.
I’ll have to give it a few days, but so far, I like it.
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4088
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4089
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4090
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_4091

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed d the AirDesiign front windshield frame protective cover this evening.
Looks good with your darker colour Bronco. I think it’d look awful on mine lol.

Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks good with your darker colour Bronco. I think it’d look awful on mine lol.
Yeah, I don’t think I’d have bought it if my Bronco was any other color

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I don’t think I’d have bought it if my Bronco was any other color
Yeah, I had to vinyl wrap the backside edge on my iconic silver. Not sure why the hell they designed it this way and not cover the entire painted portions of the A-pillar. But, I also like the look.

kingcon99

Base
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi Everyone!

This past weekend I went on a little exploration excursion on my way to Turn Offroad's shop in Riverside. After several days of camping and exploring all the way down the 395 corridor, I stopped in at the shop have them install the hardtop.

I cannot believe how gracious, professional, and understanding Todd and Cole were. My soft top was filthy from the rain and dust and I had some camp gear in the back.

Well, they uninstalled my soft top, moved my crap around in the back to squeeze it in there, and installed the hard top in about 20 minutes flat (if I'm recalling correctly).

After the install, they wished me a happy long drive home and so I confusedly asked "well wait a minute, how much do I owe for the install?" After all... they removed the soft top and installed the hard top, which I was originally quoted $200 for.

They told me not to worry about it because my appointment had been delayed a couple of weeks. Wow, I know I'm just echoing everyone else who's had the pleasure of dealing with these guys but what awesome customer service.

Anyways! First impressions are the same as everyone's seem to be. Hard top is sleek, shiny, and from what I can tell from my drive home extremely solid. Really provided rigidity and a ton of squeaks and rattles have vanished.

The wind noise got gradually noisier as I drove home, but after getting home and tightening down their latches a bit, it seems to be quite minimal now.

I did have a little bit of water leakage all around the seal at the front, especially at the front windshield side, but that was due to putting it through probably too hefty of a pressure washer rinse before I had tightened everything down. I will definitely post an update again later this week after my second water test, and if that proves leaky as well I'm sure I'll find a solution through Turn-Offroad.

I do also have a slight interference with the rubber seal at the base of the back window and the tailgate door when opening in the 90 degree angle or less, which has made a small indentation in the seal. I'll keep an eye on it that and update later as well.

Oddly the badging decal on one side was peeling off by the time I got home.

Lastly, the infamous plastic/adhesive smell is very present, though I was already aware that would likely be the case. Luckily the weather back home is already hitting spring levels so windows down!

Snapped a few photos on my 8 hour drive home at a rest stop:

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_3829
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_3828

OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi Everyone!

This past weekend I went on a little exploration excursion on my way to Turn Offroad's shop in Riverside. After several days of camping and exploring all the way down the 395 corridor, I stopped in at the shop have them install the hardtop.

I cannot believe how gracious, professional, and understanding Todd and Cole were. My soft top was filthy from the rain and dust and I had some camp gear in the back.

Well, they uninstalled my soft top, moved my crap around in the back to squeeze it in there, and installed the hard top in about 20 minutes flat (if I'm recalling correctly).

After the install, they wished me a happy long drive home and so I confusedly asked "well wait a minute, how much do I owe for the install?" After all... they removed the soft top and installed the hard top, which I was originally quoted $200 for.

They told me not to worry about it because my appointment had been delayed a couple of weeks. Wow, I know I'm just echoing everyone else who's had the pleasure of dealing with these guys but what awesome customer service.

Anyways! First impressions are the same as everyone's seem to be. Hard top is sleek, shiny, and from what I can tell from my drive home extremely solid. Really provided rigidity and a ton of squeaks and rattles have vanished.

The wind noise got gradually noisier as I drove home, but after getting home and tightening down their latches a bit, it seems to be quite minimal now.

I did have a little bit of water leakage all around the seal at the front, especially at the front windshield side, but that was due to putting it through probably too hefty of a pressure washer rinse before I had tightened everything down. I will definitely post an update again later this week after my second water test, and if that proves leaky as well I'm sure I'll find a solution through Turn-Offroad.

I do also have a slight interference with the rubber seal at the base of the back window and the tailgate door when opening in the 90 degree angle or less, which has made a small indentation in the seal. I'll keep an eye on it that and update later as well.

Lastly, the infamous plastic/adhesive smell is very present, though I was already aware that would likely be the case. Luckily the weather back home is already hitting spring levels so windows down!

Thanks for posting and for the review! DM me and I'll get you out a new decal (they stick on just like a regular sticker)

And if you have any issues getting that front section tightened down properly please let us know!

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Everyone!

Good looking truck and top. I edited the exposure of your photo a bit to better see the hardtop.

IMG_1281.jpeg

Sponsored

kingcon99

Base
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for posting and for the review! DM me and I'll get you out a new decal (they stick on just like a regular sticker)

And if you have any issues getting that front section tightened down properly please let us know!
Hey Cole,

No worries there, I should have mentioned but was able to press it back down and it's been holding fine thus far! Not sure if my early blast at the wash managed to get after it or something. I will definitely reach out if I have any issues! Planning on getting it a proper wash this week and I'll keep an eye out if the tightening resolved the issue.

OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey Cole,

No worries there, I should have mentioned but was able to press it back down and it's been holding fine thus far! Not sure if my early blast at the wash managed to get after it or something. I will definitely reach out if I have any issues! Planning on getting it a proper wash this week and I'll keep an eye out if the tightening resolved the issue.
Sounds good Connor, keep us posted!

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Everyone!

I'm betting that leak is gone, now that you've tightened down the latches.
I used my pressure washer to wash mine this past weekend and didn't find a single leak.

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I installed the AirDesign front windshield frame protective cover this evening.
Does the frame protective cover help reduce wind noise at freeway speeds? I expect not, just curious.
Sponsored